My Attempt to Cover In The End by Linkin Park

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, Mar 22, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok dudes and duddetes - gather around - i have done another recording - and this one truly sux...but u can still lisen to it - i thot it'd be easy - but guess wat - not surprisingly - overlapping 6 different tracks - before that playin them in perfect synchronisation can be a pin in the ass - and it lasted a good 2 days before i decided to put it on - and because i cudnt bear it any longer - i decided aginst adding vocals - anyone who feels like can...:grin:
    ok - i kno the distortion aint perfect - but cmon - its played on a givson and so u gotta hand it to me - it wuz a nice effort....
    so - watever - i kno it sux - but watever - hope u like it...comments...

Link ::: (its still uploading..duh!)

ok so now its done ::: Link ::: https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3679021

2. armani4eva

armani4eva New Member

ears hurt oww! :p

3. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

How many overlappings?? actually, i dunno wat to comment, tho u r mixing the stuff well. was a bit wierd when strumming was started coz wasn't matching (i dont mean strumming was bad) n n wat else, nthg much can be said without vocals. me@vocals :p:

4. fat_kax

well - this some how doesnt sum it up quite...but - i told u so... :drunk:

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ fat : If ur sayin that it sux,... then i assume it really does, n i wont waste my time chekin out sucky stuff.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I thought it was the responsibility of this forum's "leader" to check out stuff and offer constructive feedback. Forget feedback, the "leader" seems to be quite useless.
    @fat_kax, yo, nice attempt, but that's about it. The overlapping wasnt good, the distortion? Was there distortion? The transitions were rough, you gotta work on all of 'em bro. Get a good distortion pedal first.

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Constructive feedback to ppl callin their own work "sucky", well,.. i leave it to u to suck on them then.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

^Well, i dont even have to say anything in conjunction with that. People already know who the "sucky" person is. What a wonderful leader you are, you hardly are seen around, you fail to critique work properly, i havent seen a recording from you in ages. This goes back to what i was saying about unqualified people accepting responsibility, even if they are selected due to favoritism.

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

haha,... ok .

10. fat_kax

:middlefinger:

:confused:
    man - i dun prolly have a right to talk to u like this but
    wtf - so this is how we take insults now huh?
    wtf = sling some mud back dude why just stop here
    :RollLol:​

11. fat_kax

@disturbed dud3...yeh - see the problem here was - wat distortion peddle - dude i dont own one - i use "SOFTWARE" fer distortion...so u'll hear a faint bakwas sound...its tukka distort - it'll werk sumtimes - and it wont the other...;)
    anewez,,,and thanx fer the advice...but i aint marrowing my hed on anemore of stinkin fart songs....Im moving on to Green day:Grin: :RollLol: :DRUNK: :high: :flyingintheskydoingbackflipswhile90onafreeway: or watever it is u guyz call it...hic...

12. d_ist_urb_ed

A distortion pedal is quite useful, i think if you can even get a cheap processor(if i was in india, i'd give you away my Korg AX1G) or a pedal which gives you decent distortion, it's helpful. Software sucks bro, but i'm glad you're atleast making an effort. Greenday? **** that shite mate, listen to some eric johnson and try to play, you can do it on clean.

13. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ remove ther word DUMB ATTEMPT from his title if u can....so tht more peeps can respond..and kax..m still uploading it.....

14. fat_kax

hey abhi = wat u think abut it - just one thing abut it --- the first part rite = u cant tell whether its the real song or wat...i mean the intro?

15. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

nice attempt...the intro lead was good..but after the beats started ,i guess it was goin offbeats some places..as if u wer tryin to catchup the beats by playin leads....but nice effort on ur side..good...lead was nice...

16. fat_kax

thanks :grin: remind me to NOT put beats in my further covers

17. d_ist_urb_ed

Thread title changed. Keep it that way.

18. fat_kax

hey thanx disturbed...wow - everyone really duz me some favors man...im blessed...

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Pretty good mixin,.. though need a more smooth hand on guit.

Abt mud slingin,.... cud have, but i do agree upon wat he said partly,. partly i dont, n i dont bother to keep postin on forums n Xplainin my shit.

20. fat_kax

hey - aky - i didnt mean anythin ofensive from that mudslingin bit - we cool?
    thanx fer yer comment...yeh - my hands a bit unsteady at guitar...i still need some finetuning...:grin: