my aamir zaki tabs

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shak, Nov 1, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

hi guys ..
    i see many people requesting aamir zaki tabs but cant find them using the search funstion so i have started thii thread .. you can find all my aamir zaki tabs in one thread .
    and i have a request as well ..
    i had tabbed almost whole of his album and had my tabs on my f: drive .. but few days ago i accidently wiped it clean .. so if any of you have any of my tabs that are not posted in this thread (my the day she left, serial time etc are missing :( ) .. can you please please post them here? ..

2. shak

shak Harrr!

every person is a story

song: every person is a story
    composed by: aamir zaki
    tabbed by: shahrukh omar

*no donut*

3. shak

shak Harrr!

you need that fire

song: You need that fire
    artisit: Amir zaki
    tabbed by shahrukh omar

*no donut*

4. shak

shak Harrr!

badnaam

song: badnam
    artist: aamir zaki
    tabbed by: shahrukh

*no donut*

5. shak

shak Harrr!

mera piyar

song: mera piyar
    artist: aamir zaki

*no donut*

6. shak

shak Harrr!

no i am sure i posted the tabs for people are people by aamir zaki on this forum .. but cant find it . if anyone of you can ..please post it here .. wil give 2000 points ..

7. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

gr8 wrk shahrukh......................reps for u

8. eddy4447483

eddy4447483 New Member

i need "THE DAY SHE LEFT" by amir zaki...can ne one tab that out for me??? plzzzzz :nw:

i haf been playing rythem guitar ...and now im shifting myself to the Lead part.....so pls help me out...gimme sum tips...and check out my instrumental....

but plssssss i need that instrumental of Amir zaki......THE DAY SHE LEFT...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

i had tabbed it!! damn but lost it ..
    i am tabbing it at the moment .. right from scratch be sure to check back often ..
    but a favour .. can you help me out with teh intro? i cant really understand that bit .. rest of the song is fine ..

10. eddy4447483

eddy4447483 New Member

:think: are u asking ME for help???

heheheh....yaar i told u na...im new in playing LEAD.....but newaz...i will try to figure that out for u.... :rock:

11. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

gr8 work...u put it all together...made easy for me.....!!!!

12. shak

shak Harrr!

i know .. but many are missin .. :( ...
    @eddy: yes ofcourse i am asking for help!
    life is too short to tab that rubbish of an intro ... i am sure he just messes around a scale .. and tabbing him when he is making sense is one thing and tabbing aamir when he is in the flow is another ..

13. eddy4447483

eddy4447483 New Member

@ SHAHRUKH......yaar ITS TOOOOOO DIFFICULT....intro totally sucks... :mad:

but i haf tabbed half of the intro....but its toooooo much confusing...he doesn't make ne sense...he is just playing the notes...newaz..jus gimme sum time...i will post the intro here....u do the rest of the song...hehheheh :beer: :rock:

EDDY
    [SNIP]

14. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    D|---------------------------5-7-8-7h8p7p5---5------------5-----------------5-----------5s7-5-----------------|
    A|----(5)-(5)-5-----(5)-3-(3)--------------8---5s7-5-------8-7-5-/7\5---5h7---8p5-5h7-5-------8p7p5---5-------|
    E|5s7-----------(8)----------------------------------8-5--------------8------------------------------7-7-5-2-0

here r plp r ppl 's solo tabs buy u , and they rox, and now points sharukh

15. grimreeper_007

Sharukh yr not qiute maniac tabs.

S = slide
    P = pull off
    b = bend
    {} = mute the notes in curly brackets
    () = Keep the notes short

*no donut*

16. shak

shak Harrr!

oh thanks alot grimreaper! as promised .. 2000 points comin your way ... now i think .. we have all the tabs here.. except the day she left, serial time and cheers ...
    i know i emailed serial to my buddy ,,, will ask him to send me acopy .. cheers i havent tabbed yet .. but extremely easy song to do .. and working on the day she left at the moment ..

@eddy: .. yeah i know! its horrible!
    try this ..this is the intro that i can tab .. the rest is all crap
    e|10~-7-8-10-7------7-----------------------|-------7-----7s10-9--16~-|
    B|-------------9-10---9------10-------------|---6-9---6-9-------------|
    G|----------------------9-10----9-7-9-10-7~-|-------------------------|
    D|------------------------------------------|-9-----------------------|
    A|------------------------------------------|-------------------------|
    E|------------------------------------------|-------------------------|

e|17---14---13---10------------
    B|--16--------12---------------
    G|-------17--------13-10-13-14- life is too short to tab the rest of this rubbish ..
    D|-----------------------------
    A|-----------------------------
    E|-----------------------------

so now that you have got a jump start .. DO IT! LOL .. otherwise we will leave the silly part ..
    and the rest of th esong is coming up ..dun worry :) almost done

17. shak

shak Harrr!

the day she left

artist:aamir zaki
    song: the day she left

(NOTE: the song aint complete .. eddy will be posting the complete intro .. and i still dont understand what aamir does at the end of the solo ... if you can figure it out lemme know .. will give 1000 points ... its only a 2 second long bit that i cant tab!.)

*no donut*

18. shak

shak Harrr!

now if you feel you dun get the timing or you dont understand a few bits go to
    www.soundclick.com/shahrukhomar
    and there i have posted the mp3 of this song .. it is made so that it goes with the tabs .. the mp3 is not perfect .. and lot of mistakes in that ... i didnt had the time to edit the song and use the correct tone for it .. hope you wont mind ..
    @eddy: here you go! i have don my work .. now come up with the intro .. and can yo ualso listen to the end of the solo .. i dunno what he does there.. its only a 2 second tab . and i cant figure that out!!!! :mad:

19. shak

shak Harrr!

aah just been listening to myrecording .. the tabs arent perfect .. in the end . i have dropped the key .. shyt didnt noticed that while doing the tabbing ..
    anyway .. will come up with the correction soon .. still it aint that bad hehe

20. grimreeper_007

man u rox, thtsy u shrukh and umar boy are 1 of my best tabber in igt