my aadat recording!!!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by raviction, Dec 15, 2006.

1. raviction

raviction Member

thnxxx anshammer ... for the compliemts n thnxx for pointing out my mistakes tooo....butttt the prblem is.....i dunno wht is antara mukhra n alll... :D....forgive me...m new to singning n stufff like tht....m very sorrry ...if i went rong

2. drsherry

drsherry Guitarist [SEER]

3. Ali_Riyaz

Ali_Riyaz New Member

:rule: man u r too good in guitaring:rock: specially hmmm ......my choice:think: ...... your best song is wake me up when september ends....

4. drsherry

thanx boi
    no that aint my fav song...i dont even know kiska hai yeh..lol
    thnx anyways

5. raviction

raviction Member

drsherry ....ur strummming is rong mannn...ur tooo fast....u gotta strum a lil slowly....strummming is xtremely fast and rong...try working upon it dude

6. raviction

raviction Member

thnxx Ali_riyaz ...for ur feedback...in wake me up when september ends...i was nt tooo happy with the recording...coz
    1] i dint sing it all tht well
    2]went rong somewhere in guitaring
    ...but anyways...feeel happy tht someones...heard tht song and written wht they feel...thnxxxx :)

7. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

hey bro i heard your recordings i love the strumming and ur use of guitar..very well done indeed....i love green day my self and just try not to sing english songs just dont think i have to voice for it..but you did a very good job with september and good riddance..i'll suggest lowering ur REverb because its really high in my opinion i dont know if anyone else has noticed that. Other than that your recording is great i left you a comment on my post go check that out...it has the answer of the questions you asked me about my recordings...ok thanks bye

8. raviction

raviction Member

ohh...thnxx a lot laeeq :)...for ur comments...well yeah the reverb is too high...i kneww it tht time...its echoing a lot in some parts...but tht time... i din knww hww to lower the reverb...i was a lil new to tht software...but nwwwm getting to knww it....and next recording will lower the reverb...but anyways.;..thnxxx for ur valuable comment :)

9. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

no problem dude..by the way where are u from man? i mean where do u live? if u dont mind me asking?

10. meditate_guitar

meditate_guitar New Member

good work bro!

11. drsherry

well the struming aint that bad...thats the way its played in full plugged version...try listeniing

12. raviction

raviction Member

thnxx meditate_guitar...for ur comments :)....laeeq ..m frm india...stay in chennai...doing engineering nwww..wht abt u??

13. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

i am from pakistan but living in USA..for about 10 years or so..i been trying to find ppl to play with around here who are around the same as me..in the interests and knowlege of music..so just been searching for ppl who live close by.. if u have msn messege me at laeeq4482@hotmail.com ok thanks