My 1st recording...Juda ho ke bhi..

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by krazy_gal, Feb 20, 2006.

1. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

Hello guys and girls of IGT,

When i first joined IGT about a month ago,i had a dream to do something for IGT SOUNDTRACK. My dream has been materialised. I have uploaded my first recording here.

I covered the song 'Juda ho ke bhi'.
    i din dare to cover Jal's Aadat so i tried an experiment with the Kalyug version since am a Newbie. How could i make a mess with Jal's while so many pros are covering it almost flawlessly?

So i request all my dear IGTians to listen to the crap. Then plz do reply. i desperately need your comments, feedback n encouragement.

Here is the link....
    https://www.soundclick.com/krazygal

Thank you verymuch. Love you all.

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i've never heard the kalyug version properly but jal one is certainly my favourite...but i've heard it enough to say that::

congrats for ur first recording! Your're here to break records girl....very very nicely done!!!...u can twist n turn ur voice very nicely and quite professionally..I'm afraid to say that u still need to keep practising.if u wanna sing impeccably!!

have u taken voice training sumwhere? :think:
    anyways..i'll type more after gasping some more breath.

reps :nw: and way to goooo girl :grin:

edit/ps- if ur first recording is so brilliant then i wonder what wonders u'll do in coming ones...looking for more of them :)

3. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

Thsi was really very nicely played and sung ... by no measures this could even be remotely crap! U rock --- keep practicing and posting more of these!

reps! :beer:

4. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

I knew the first reply would be yours. But so soon....thnx a lot...
    I am overwhelmmed...i din expect so much praise. Thats why i love IGT!

Vini, U made my day!! I promise u to do something better very soon.
    Ya, i am practicing,n soon will overcome my probs i think.
    And ya, i do take vocal coaching...but cant get the time to practice.
    Thanks again :)

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey .. krazy .. Great stuff I must say .. good to see new people come up wid stuff like this !! Vini has already told u bout da record breaking stuff .. i second dat :) ..
    Seems u have a problem maintainin a note for long .. n gettin dat long aalaap .. but try to gasp in air at da Correct time to maintain da flow of aalaap.. dat will definitely come thru practise .. n u're Very much capable of doin it .. Guitarin also needs to improve .. Which will i know ..
    All in all .. lotta potential showed by u in this recording .. Waitin for more to come .. :) n yeah reps to u :p:

6. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

@ sixstringsin,
    Thnx man, I rock??????
    Whowaaaaaaa....... I :rock: *shouts*

BIG_EVIL likes this.
  7. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

Thnx Notty, ill try to follow ur order.
    Soon ill post the improved version n i promise u wont be able to find a single
    mistake!!

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@krazy_gal

i'm left with nothing to say. that was FANTASTIC work. i'm glad to know you, and will mail you shortly. luuuuuuuuv u!!!

9. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

u ve entered the soundtrack with a bang dear.......ths singing is flawless though u can try to sustain the high notes a bit more...but thts minor considerin its ur first record post....

i would like to give my opinion on guitarin...no offence meant to u dear......it was good....but like try and see if u can change the strum in the songs..don maintain ths same ones..i knwo the song mite be havin like tht...but if u use diff at certain pts it adds to the the effect of the song.....see if like it....

but overall the entire package was good ..sorry ..very good..reps to u.....

10. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

thats simply superb....
    i was listening on my headphone and suddenly someone came from behind, he also got some ear on what was coming out of headphone and asked me in surprise.."dude...bandi ne to ye gaana nahi gaya :think:, koi remix aaya hai kya" :p:

great job!!! waiting for more...

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

great singing...!!!!
    really liked it..!!

12. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

@ abhi,
    ya, i know what u say, thnx for the sugge.. actually i m just two months old to guitar playing...still hvnt learnt all the strumming patterns. But ill practice
    and soon will be able to play various strums.

@ ansh n amit,
    thnx friends...wow... :rule:

13. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

@ Sayan,
    Havnt got it yet!!
    Wat about the REPS yaar?? u forgot :eek::

sayanakaharry likes this.
  14. abhimanjrekar

two months...:shock: u r gonna go a long way on igt..n i say arnd months time,i see u as the top performer on igt if u go on with such performances.......

15. abhimanjrekar

dear, u carry on ur good work...u l get reps automatically..don worry....:beer:

16. manishjhumroo

manishjhumroo New Member

mujhe apse koi shikayat naheen .aapne bahut accha gaya aur bahut accha guitar bajaya aur woh bhi 2 month main itna tough chords hain isgane main apne sach main kamaal kar diya u r rock.aap yahan sab ki ****ti karne wali ho.ladki hoke apne itna accha guitar bajaya jab ki ladkiyan najuk kali hoti hain aap to jhansi ki rani ho just joking bye manish

17. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

Thnx manish. but i think GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE UNDRESTIMATED!!

18. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

i dont think i've to say anything.......but to let u know that im one of ur fans too ;)

igt doesnt have this feature to send out heart :D but u've taken it already anyways im gonna give u reps too ;)

19. TheExtrovert

TheExtrovert New Member

Well sung and played... Welldone.

- A@m!r~

20. manishjhumroo

manishjhumroo New Member

krazy main adhiktar ladkiyon ki baat kar raha hoon har ladki ki naheen samjhin.apne jawab naheen diya mere pm ka