my 1st poem~> good ol' days!

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by vini, Mar 9, 2005.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

my first poem​

good ol' days~just yesterday when i was sitting on the same old couch of mine ,not barely but clearly i remembered the gone by time...

although the daily hassles never let us remember our past, but the silent surroundings do spell the nostalgic cast...

those were the sunny days untouched by the ponderance over sanctity of life, we were so bounded by love which made us ignore that natural strife..

no matter what, i remember my foolish feats, i still feel the pounding of age old beats... thinking about those days bring tears to my eye, i want them back what if the rivers run dry....

just then a sound from outside makes me come back to reality, i don't care if people do call it superficiality... there is no sense in things i speculated, the good old days are out and amputated...

i know time won't roll back nor it would stop, past is untouchable now and i just can't hop... with these immaculate thoughts in my mind i still am baffled, desire of mine is like a distant star which just cannot be grappled.........................

coming up 2 more poems which i wrote sumtime back..hope u liked dis 1.. wanna comment on my 'good ol days'..my red carpet for u...eh no..its gone for dryclean..but u can post a remark..anway ;)

bob-bobby and Subhro like this.
  2. tejas

tejas ..........

Good stuff. I liked it. Its kinda different, and i like that. Keep 'em coming.

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

its different...umm..yeah maybe!! just based on that nostalgic feeling

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Well, I didn't mean different in terms of the subject. I meant, different on the way its been executed. Good job.

5. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

nice job!:)

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Nice! Good job, keep posting.

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

thanx 2 all
    :D

another coming soon.. i hate typing :|

Adios!

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

gr8 1... reps 4 u.. :)

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

eh...reps???
    wh..whats dat? :p

10. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

vini , nice attempt ,,,... more then a poem its seemed like a short story to me , sweet tho ...

reps - check out the scales at every post on top right hand side , that is in case if you like anyone;s post you can give them some reputations " reps " or can also give them bad reps ...

to check your own reps , you can go to your user cp .... will give you details of reps recd and given ...

enjoy and :rockon:

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

thanx :)

take care

tahda!!