MXR Dunlop Pedals Arrive In India.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, May 23, 2006.

1. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

YIPPE !! OMG ..shit , A dream come true hahahaha..
    Dennis bhaiji ....get your credit card and a sleeping bag ...you'll be needing it while i check out the pedal !! haha

The Dime Distortion for me is like a Merchandise piece , just like Blackmore's Strat for Ronnie , sLipkNot ka guitar for Alpha1 :p , and Robert Fripps CHAIR for Dennis ...muahahhahahah ROTFLMAO

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Will do, dont you forget your Nappies! :d

3. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

and your packet of Pedigree!

4. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

So I did finally manage to go to Onstage . And to my disappointment they didnt let my try out the any MXR pedal :( as they said that if your interested in buying it then only will we let you try them out ( Stupid git how the hell will someone decide to buy without trying it out ):mad:

But their collection of pedals was pretty impressive . They had the MXR Dime Distortion , the EVH Phaser , Phase 90 , MXR Distortion + , The Dunlop Crybaby Wah with Fasel , The Dunlop JH-2S JIMI HENDRIX CLASSIC FUZZ . They had two more Cry Baby's but dont remember which model .

Each of pedals are in the price range of 8k to 13k !! However I dont have an aprox .price on anyone of them
    As for guitars , they recently got some Jacksons in like the RR3 (30k) ,JS30KV King (25k) and the JS30KE Kelly ( 20k).

Other than that they had their old stock of Fenders . They did have some new Squire Tele's which i did manage to try out and compare it with a Squire Strat . The Tele's tone was TWANGY and the Strats Tone was Sweet hehehe. An Fender American Strat was going for 50k hahhaha , no doubt that its tone was the best I've herad. As for the Ibanez's hehhe I didnt even look at them

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i went to onstage to check out some pedals also but they didnt hav the adapter for the crybaby pedals....nor did they batteries...so i cudnt try dem out