music trivia...

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by rave, Jun 23, 2007.

1. rave

rave New Member

hey guys....
    Lets Start a Music trivia!!!

lemme ask da first ques....

Which was Bryan Adams' first single?

2. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

well...mebe.. ...his..1st..album..was.... " HIDDEN FROM LOVE. "

3. rave

rave New Member

well i guess u r ryt anshammer....his first single was "Hidin' From Love" from his 1980 album "Bryan Adams"

next ques.....
    Which jazz vocalist was also known as Lady Day???

4. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

Eleanora Fagan Gough a.k.a. BILLIE HOLIDAY

5. rave

rave New Member

yea....correct....

next....

The band's name came from the cover of the Grateful Dead‘ s album From the Mars Hotel, and was formed in the early 70’s at Oxford. It was a three piece band. Two members of the band were Mark Ellen, who later went on to present BBC TV's Old Grey Whistle Test music show and become the founding editor of British music magazine Q and Adam Sharples, currently Director General, Work, Welfare and Equality Group at the Department for Work and Pensions. It is believed that the vocalist passed his audition for the band primarily because he was the only to audition and knew all the words to the song he was asked to sing, "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones, whom he imitated during his performances. Name the “famous” vocalist and the band.

6. rave

rave New Member

c'mon guys....answer da ques.....

7. rave

rave New Member

da answer to da ques as i guess none f u knws da answer.....

Band: Ugly rumours

Vocalist: Tony Blair

8. rave

rave New Member

next ques.....

The band was originally called Sweet Children. The new name was slang among the band's circle upon discovering they had some good pot to smoke. One of them would say, "It's a _________," and the name stuck. Fill in the blank.

9. azmanian_devil

azmanian_devil New Member