Music Competitions In Delhi

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ultrabot90, Dec 5, 2007.

1. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

How can we find out where (where in Delhi that is) and when and for whom (bands, age group, institution etc) they're happening?
    Also, please inform me which are the places in Delhi where upcoming bands are allowed to play...upcoming as in school/college/indie/newly started bands, not mainstreamers.
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

2. ultrabot90

Ummm...any help? Please?? -_-

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

plpe on igt who must be knowin do not care to share their knowledge....taths why its turnin sucky out here

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

unless u want to buy an expensive guitar....

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

It would be better if you speak for yourself when saying things like this. I agree with you, their are for sure people like this here and everywhere, but you can't talk like this about everyone, so please man.
    And why are you talking like this, i think everyone is free to join this forum and in my opinion, nobody is forcing you to stay here, if you really think this place sucks then you are annoying yourself and everyone else here!!!

6. satan_4_infinit

satan_4_infinit New Member

well said keoraf....
    radicalz adi..i respect ur hunger to showcase ur talent at comp-etitions etc but u cud be a lil more carefull with what u type

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

man actually there is some prob......i mean i didnt offend u all but there are pple who must be knowin abt this but see pple don reply.......take this post we are just spamin fightin we shuld help him.......now we shud make it a point no spamin......

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

No. One here knows or is bothered.

9. ultrabot90

If no one knows...sad.
    If someone knows and isn't bothered...PATHETIC! >.>
    To tell the truth, IGT is one of a kind...but that shouldn't stop it from being top-notch (which sadly it isnt T.T)
    Edit - 1. Ok, take that last line out -.-
    2. Maybe www.rsjonline.com holds t3h answer?

10. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

You didn't meant to offend people, but the fact is you really did!!!
    Its not a point if people don't want to reply, you can't force them to do such, its everyone own choice to reply or not to reply, we have to live with that i guess! And placing such replies won't force them to reply for sure!

Btw Ultrabot90, i'm from The Nethelands, so i really don't know anything about Delhi, hopefully someone else will be reply your request real soon!

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmmmm lets see who answers now

12. ultrabot90

^Me.
    I searched for it on Google.
    The first result for "upcoming band competitions in Delhi" was this thread. (I had to put in 'upcoming' because otherwise it showed newspaper articles on past band competitions)
    Pwnd.
    Ps - RSJOnline has a list, but it is not exhaustive, I guess...just two events, both outside Delhi. -_-
    https://www.rsjonline.com/CollegeFestival.asp