Musafir by Irtaash (power chords + first solo, submitted)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by knight_guitar, Jan 6, 2006.

1. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Hello my paki friends :),

Last week i tabbed "daastan by inteha" and this week i'm posting "musafir by irtaash" another underground pakistani rock band , hope u gonna like my effort and thanks a ton for ur response for "daastan" hope u guys must have heard this song as well a nice rock song

please post ur comments and suggestion

one more thing can someone post the actual lyrics for this song as i kinda screwed the lyrics..

A gift from my side before the indo-pak series kicks off on 13th and no one of us will have time to tab any song as we gonna stick to our televsion..

enjoy and keep rocking..

p.s. :- i've played this song.. on my acoustic guitar, so that's y the intro i was not able to get .. but will post the intro ASAP . will tab it better with my electronic guitar..

Attached Files:

2. knight_guitar

no replies !!!!.. come on yaar.. i listen to underground paki bands.. and this is dishearting that u guys don't give no reply.. !!!..

3. knight_guitar

no replies !!!!.. come on yaar.. i listen to underground paki bands.. and this is dishearting that u guys don't give no reply.. !!!..come on yaar i'm not asking for reps or something atleast comments and suggestion is something which is always welcome.. !!

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

How can ne 1 reply??? I think no1 has listen this song yet :)

5. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i hav lsn tht song befor ..........i am tabbin khauf by irtaash .....i got da intro ........tryin to figure out da solo

6. knight_guitar

it's kinda funny is'nt it... me an indian and i hear pakistani undergroud rock band aur aap log.. apne desh ke talents ko nahin sunte.. !! nvm.. try epakimusic dude u might get it there..

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

record the song n lets hear it from u coz i never heard it b4

8. knight_guitar

nah !!! i'm a pathetic singer beside i don't know.. the lyrics.. pretty well as i screwed the lyrics.. that's y i'm telling u.. if u want to hear the song.. i'll give u the link just .. just pm me

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

awesome.. should i say more than that.. great work knight...

but the lyrics :) i was confused until i heard the song

10. knight_guitar

Rofl.. i told ya.. man.. i kinda screwed the lyrics.. !!!..

11. the_batman

the_batman New Member

F5 - (x133xx)

A#5- (133xxx)

you switched up those two chords in the tab

12. justsarim

justsarim New Member

yaar thnx alot forr the tab n chords.....
    bUt i need tabs of Kali kali ratain... is possible dat i find them???