Murder 2: haal-e dil (Acoustic)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by natty_sem, Aug 21, 2012.

1. natty_sem

natty_sem New Member

How to play the sweet melody of Haal-E dil (Acoustic) from Murder 2 which is actually played before the song? Make sure don't get me the chords as I already know.

2. Hi Natty_sem,
    can you please put up a link to the video and specify the time frame where you want the tabs??
    Is it that you need the tabs for "Ai kaash... kaash yun hota...."??
    Abhay

3. natty_sem

natty_sem New Member

Just do as I say. Go to muskurahat.com and get the song of murder 2. There you will see a list of songs in which you will get haal-e-dil (Acoustic). Listen it. I want those starting tabs which are played before the song actually starts.
    Duration: from staring to 00:20 seconds.

4. A for apple

A for apple New Member

i think u need these ,it is already posted on igt .....

INTRO- plucking on Am & C

e ----------------- |--------------------|------------------------------------|-----------------
    a -0---------------|---3----------------|------------------------------------|---------------------
    d ---2-------------|------2-------------|-single strum on G(320003)----------|------------------
    g -------------2---|---------------0----|------------------------------------|-----------------
    b ----------1------|------------1-------|------------------------------------|--------------3----
    e --------0--------|----------3---------|------------------------------------|--2-3—2-0------

e ----------------- |--------------------|----------------------------|------------
    a -0---------------|---3----------------|----------------------------|------------
    d ---2-------------|------2-------------|-----strum F (dudud)-------|---------
    g -------------2---|---------------0----|----------------------------|----------
    b ----------1------|------------1-------|----------------------------|----------
    e --------0--------|----------3---------|----------------------------|--------

e ----------------- |--------------------|------------------------------------|-----------------
    a -0---------------|---3----------------|------------------------------------|---------------------
    d ---2-------------|------2-------------|-single strum on G(320003)----------|------------------
    g -------------2---|---------------0----|------------------------------------|-----------------
    b ----------1------|------------1-------|------------------------------------|--------------3----
    e --------0--------|----------3---------|------------------------------------|--2-3—2-0------

e -----------------------------|--------------------------------------
    a ----0------2-3--------3-----|-------------------------------------------
    d ---------------- 000--------|-------strum F (dudud)------------
    g -----------------------------|------------------------------------
    b --------1------------------- |-------------------------------------
    e -----------------------------|-----------------------------------

Super-Admin likes this.
  5. jimihndrx

jimihndrx Guitar Hero

-

-
    Guitar Intro explained in 2 parts and 6 steps:-

Ist part:
    1)Amin- strum it once and by holding it pluck lower E string than B, than G , than D string (all quickly)
    2)Cmaj- strum it once and repeat the above mention pattern.
    3)Gmaj- strum D UDU
    4)After that..strum Dmaj, Dsus4, Dmaj, Dsus2 one by one..(quick downstrokes)

2nd part:
    5)Repeat same patterns for Amin and Cmaj.
    6)But now strum Fmaj (3times muted)

jimihndrx

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    Super-Admin likes this.
  6. natty_sem

natty_sem New Member

Really very tough call. Anyways thankx....... still I'm trying on it.

7. natty_sem

natty_sem New Member

Yeppie, I am done.

hey guys, here is the intro music of haal-e-dil (Acoustic version) of Murder 2 in brief. Just do as I say:
    First get A-minor chord and pluck 5 string then pluck 1, 2 and 3 string in a flow.
    Then get C-major chord and do the same as above (plucking).
    Then get G-major chord and again do as you will do on first two sections or you can strum it once (do whatever you like).
    Now, here comes the main section. Get D major chord and pluck the first string, then put your little finger on first string of 3rd fret and pluck it once. Now instantly remove your finger from there and pluck it again. And then, as you will be remained in D major, just pluck the 5th string. If you also want the chords with the perfect strumming pattern in brief, you can ask me.