Mungarina Male

Discussion in 'Kannada Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by malatesh, Feb 27, 2007.

1. malatesh

malatesh New Member

Do anyone has the tabs of "Anisuthide yaako indu.." from a kannada movie Mungarina Male? Please post.

2. Vijeyez

Vijeyez New Member

Naan kooda e song ge wait maadithde, but nobody replied. So i'm posting watever i was able to play on guitar.

Intro
    e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    b---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    g------------------------------------------------------------------------------------797----
    d----7-9-10-7-6---6h7-7-9-10-7-6---7h9-10-9-7-6-7---7h9-10-9-7-6-7910----10976
    a------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    e------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play it in 'g' and 'b' string instead of 'd' and 'g'

Aanisuthidhe
    e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    b-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    g---------------------------------------9-7---------------------------------------------------------9-7--------------------------
    d----10-9-7----7-9-9-10-9----9-10-----10-9-7-9h10-----9-10-9-7----7s9-999109----9-10----10-9-7-9h10-----------
    a------------10---------------------------------------------------------10------------
    e------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaha yentha

e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    b--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    g--------------7----------
    d----7-7-5-7---10-9-7-------------------------------------------------------
    a---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please reply and let me know how is this... More kannada songs will be posted based on the replies

3. har_sha_v

har_sha_v New Member

Do you have other songs of Mungaru male or the rest of anisuthidhe song? If so please do post it...

Thanks

4. Vijeyez

Vijeyez New Member

Buddy, full busy so i haven't tabbed one. but not to disappoint you i',m posting the song 'Nenne Nenne' form Akash..

Enjoy Maadi..!

e----------------------------------
    b----------------------------------
    g-------9-7-----------7----------
    d----7------10-9-910----------
    a---------------------------------
    e--------------------------------- Play Twice

e-----------------------------------------
    b-----------------------------------------
    g-------------------------------7--------
    d---------777--777--7-9-10----9-----
    a---7-10----------------------------10-
    e----------------------------------------- Play Twice

g-----------------------------
    d-----10-9-7-----------------7---
    a---7-------------8----10---------
    e-----------------------------------

d----7------10-9-910----------
    a---------------------------------

Request all kannadiga's to contribute to spread kannada music..!

5. Vijeyez

Vijeyez New Member

Small Correction.....!

Buddy, full busy so i haven't tabbed one. but not to disappoint you i',m posting the song 'Nenne Nenne' form Akash..

Enjoy Maadi..!

d----7------10-9-910--9--------
    a--------------------------10-------

e-----------------------------------------
    b-----------------------------------------
    g-------------------------------7--------
    d---------777--777--7-9-10----9-----
    a---7-10----------------------------10-
    e----------------------------------------- Play Twice

g-----------------------------
    d-----10-9-7-----------------7---
    a---7-------------8----10---------
    e-----------------------------------

d----7------10-9-910--9--------
    a--------------------------10-------

Request all kannadiga's to contribute to spread kannada music..!

6. chandu15

chandu15 New Member

DUDE !!! WHATS GOING ON! WHAT R MODs DOING!!

Should this be Hindi Music section ? (Or have i got it wrong)

7. Vijeyez

Vijeyez New Member

Ya i dun know wat MOD is doing, firstly it's indian guitar tabs site and there is no provision for other languages apart from 3 or 4 languages...!

MOD pls create Kannada language section

8. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

:p:nice point.

Mods lets have 36 different sections for all the states and stuff(if i m right about the count of the states).
    And then lets have subsections for the local slang among the various states.
    with the southern part of state having a different script and the northern part having another.

Talk about sarcasm and talk about morons:think:
    do ppl loose their common sense while posting :p:

9. har_sha_v

har_sha_v New Member

Vijay,

mathe kunidu kunidu baaro aadina tabs idya... mungaru male movie du ella songs du tabs sikkidre kalisappa...

Cheers

10. ganeshgautam

ganeshgautam New Member

harsh avre....
    mungaaru male anisuthide Cm alli idhe!!!!!
    adannu Cm alli play maadi nodi!!!1 perfect!! gottaglilla andre heli, tabs kodthini...
    mikkiddhu nimage sadyavaadashtu bega kalsthini!!!!

nice to meet some kannada people here!!!! well done

11. ganeshgautam

ganeshgautam New Member

nimge vijay avru Am alli kottidare.. adannu 3 frets high al play madi!!!
    ade shruti iratte...

enantira vijay avre

12. born2tab

guys the tabs and songs can be for kannada songs.
    At least converse in English yaar.

Or now u ppl want to force the mods to officially declare kannada as the optional language at IGT.

13. ganeshgautam

ganeshgautam New Member

sorry dude.... we'll!!!
    and by the way listen to this song anytime... xellet guitar work
    i mean ANISUTHIDE YAAKO INDHU!!!!!

14. born2tab

ok buddy will try to ...any link...
    n e ways enjoy maadi.

15. har_sha_v

har_sha_v New Member

Please do send the tabs

Hi ganesh,

Need to have more of good kannada songs tab online...
    Am not proficient in guitar but just a beginner so couldnt create the tabs on my own....

It would be great if you can send me the tabs...

Am able to play the intro which Vijay has put in, but when the lyrics begin, am not able to play it...

Thanks kanri for the help...

Cheers

16. Vijeyez

Vijeyez New Member

Specificall for Mr. Born2Tab

Talk about sarcasm and talk about morons
    do ppl loose their common sense while posting

I think you have lost your common sense..!

If you have used then the solution would be as simple as creating another section for other indian languages..!

Hope your common sense turns on now..!

17. Vijeyez

Vijeyez New Member

Aanisuthide in Cm..

Kannadigarellarigu dhnayavadagalu..!

Well Always practice make perfect and here is the perfect tabs for Aanisuthide..! (Intro Only)

Intro
    e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    b---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------11.12-
    g-----------------------------------------10h12--12-10-------------12-10-------------------10.12.13-------
    d-10-12-13-10-9---10--12-13-10-9-------------------13-12-13----------13-12.10.12.13-----------------

e-----10-11----------------10-11-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10---
    b-13---------13-12---12----------12-13---11.12.13-11----11---------------------------------------------------11.13---13--
    g------------------------------------------------------------13---13-12-13.12.10-----------------------10.12.13--------------
    d-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------13.12.10.9.10.12.13------------------------
    a-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18. ganeshgautam

ganeshgautam New Member

Intro
    e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    b---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12.13-
    g-----------------------------------------10h12--12-10-------------12-10-------------------10.12.13-------
    d-10-12-13-10-9---10--12-13-10-9-------------------13-12-13----------13-12.10.12.13-----------------

e-----10-11----------------10-11--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    b-13---------13-12---12----------13-12---11.12.13-11----11---------------------------------------------------12.13-----
    g------------------------------------------------------------13---13-12-13.12.10-----------------------10.12.13--------------
    d-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------13.12.10.9.10.12.13------------------------
    a-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e---3-4-3---------4-3------3-4-3---------4-3----------1---------------1-----------------
    b----------4-1-0-------------------4-1-0------------4----4-3-1-4----4---4-3-1-4----------------
    g-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    d-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    a-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi viju!!!!
    ur tabs r correct.. but some two or three notes which i felt were wrong, have edited it...
    last two notes of the first part!!! its 12 13
    and i have included the next part!!!!!!
    plz check it.....

19. ravikiran_kool

ravikiran_kool Up the IRONS......

HI.. I still dnt think tat the tabs r rite ppl. I am not trying to tell u tat its wrong. It would sound good if u start it from the first octave instead :).But it would be a bit difficult to play there. And also the end part of the tab is not correct, I think u have to include more notes into it. Cuz it goes up n comes down.
    Intro
    b---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12.13-

e-----10-11----------------10-11--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10-8--
    b-13---------13-12---12----------13-12---11.12.13-11----11---------------------------------------------------12.13-----
    d-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------13.12.10.---10.12.13------------------------
    a--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------14--------------------------------------

20. Vijeyez

Vijeyez New Member

Nope...

Ravi... the last note 8 and 13 (Sa) sounds same if your guitar is tuned.. properly.. lets not debate i think watever i have posted is perfect... juzz listen to song carefully since it moves fast & then decide.. and take a call..!

Guys.. Give your contributions and post more kannada songs..!