Mumbai Meet :: A Special Thanks To Pune Guys

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Dec 17, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

it happened today the mumbai meet and it rocked though we did miss dharmatma,bandbaaja and rockin.....

and i would personally like to thank the 4 guys frm pune who made all the way to mumbai jus for the meet today........ZOOM,his frnd,AKKY and NOTTY LAD.......thk u guyz..u rock.... :beer: wiz will post the review and the pics soon...

the_wizard likes this.
  2. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

pahunch gaye ghar:p:

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

lol
    zoomingrocket was there??

woooow

4. abhimanjrekar

haan yaar pune guys left at 6,we moved at 6.30....asmo was comin around 7.wiz,abhij,atul stayed.......

5. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Igt: Live In Concert

How about a national meet in Delhi. Some concert stuff can fetch lotta cash for igt and can be donated to some ngo stuff. Do u think that can be done. even mumbai can be a gud venue. bus chhote mote guitarist ki value honi chahiye bhai. think think. ur sapna to play in a live concert and then u do it for a great reason? bolo bolo tel tel. cud be a big event

6. abhimanjrekar

i doubt abt the national meet..the delhi peeps don make a regional meet only yaar in first place,forget abt the national meet yaar.....newayz good thought....

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

I rock has lots of hassles.....IGT rock will have an equal no. of hassles

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thanx bud .. it was a pleasure infact to be there .. it always feels to meet good guitarists .. n more importantly get to know new people.. who we're familiar with thru this site .. Keep rockin .. hope u come to pune .. incase v hold a meet here :)

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

wow guyz..........

we are also havin a meet in kolkata at 25th dec.

venue--city center

time-- 11.30am

any1 can come:grin:

10. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

Nice... too bad I couldn't make it... can we have pictures of the meet? I never did see the pictures of the earlier meet....

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yeah ambuj we missed u dude

thanx akky, notty_lad, zoom and hes fried for taking pains of comeing all the way from Pune...

u guys rock

:rock:

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Anytime dude .. but hey .. One thing still remains .. U singin a song .. U didn't do it even after repeated convincin .. would like to hear it man .. seriously .. upload somethin on muh request :)

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

haha....hmm...have u heard a hyena laughing...

thats how I sing dude :p:

14. abhimanjrekar

^^ don insult the hyena.......hehehe...and post the other pics ur digi ka...

@notty,surely we l come to pune..........pakka...

15. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

Thnx 2 DMF and Wizard 4 arranging such a wonderful MEET......
    Got 2 meet some of the best guitarist that IGT has (Dr.Saurabh.....Abhijitnath.....Abhimanjrekar....DMF) bcoz of it......

Also a special thnx to notty 4 teachin some nice songs and at the same time 4 givin complex 2 others with ur superb voice.....

Will make sure 2 visit Akky when in Pune......if he doesn't mind it i.e.
    Had a lot of fun guys........
    Can't wait 4 the next one.........

the_wizard likes this.
  16. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Yeah a big thanks to all the Pune guys to come all the way just for the meet. I enjoyed meeting you all and hope you can make it for the next meet as well.

the_wizard likes this.
  17. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Special Thanks to pune guys. I really like to Thank them for making this meet more interesting and happening. Next time we'll rock more!!

the_wizard likes this.
  18. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

Am extremely sorry 4 not mentionin the name of Fictional Real in "one of the great guitarist that IGT has" in my thnk u list..................SOrry Dude........hope u will not take it personally.:sorry:

19. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

yo pune guys......lets have a pune Meet.......I will come running:grin: :grin: :grin:

and dudes
    thanx for coming
    zoom.....talk a bit mor yaar:p: and next time make ur firnd play the tabla
    akkyy.....dint get to hear ur wish u were here.....we performing it next time:)
    notty..great vocals.......

20. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thankies saurabh .. Thankies all u budz .. U were all great hosts .. Would love to have u guys here in pune .. n saurabh thanx for da compliment .. but I loved ur Accent n vocals in da Sutta song .. ROCK ON MAN !!