Mumbai Guitar Shop URGENT Help required in buying an electric guitar...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jayesh_diu123, Mar 23, 2007.

1. jayesh_diu123

jayesh_diu123 New Member

hello friends..
    i want to buy a new electric guitar with amp & processor.

1.Fender Squier Affinity 2007 Strat black Electric Guitar / Yamaha Pacifica 112 black Electric Guitar.

2.Zoom G2.1U Guitar Multieffects Processor.

3.Kustom Jazz Cube 60K Guitar/ Keyboard Amplifier.

Can anyone plz give me address of few shops in Mumbai
    from where I can buy this elec guitar,amp & processor.
    and also the cost of it..

plz respond as i need your help very urgently...
    Thanks in advance!!!!

2. petermasc

petermasc New Member

dude i am selling a kustom sound cube 40r,let me kno if u r interested.........

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

You'll get the Zoom and the Strat for sure @ Musician's Mall, bang opposite Charni Road Station...

Try out www.bajaao.com for online buys, if you be interested.

I wouldn't know bout the suburbs - I dunno if SB or Alberto's stocks these brands...

Furtado's (at Metro), stock the Yamaha - they have a beeautiful alder Yamaha Pacifica 112 - looks heavenly, plays ohk, retailing for 13600

I see you're interested in Strat shaped guitars... try out the Kramer Focus VT 211s series too... Personally, I didn't like it.

A Squier, well, I prefer the California Series Fat Strat, or even the Squier Fat Strat - used to retail around 8800 @ Bhargava's (oppposite Furtado's), as well as Musician's Mall... brilliant guitars.

Or, you can contact second hand dealers, save yourself money from buyin the processor & the 60W amp, and go in for a Fender Strat... again, check out Musician's Mall...

4. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

i guess furtados... or u cn try shops near ... the sion area.. singh musical instruments- opera house.....

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Umm, no...

Furtado's doesnt stock Squiers...

6. jayesh_diu123

jayesh_diu123 New Member

hey no thanks for offer..
    i want to bye a Kustom Jazz Cube 60K Guitar/ Keyboard Amplifier

7. jayesh_diu123

jayesh_diu123 New Member

hello friends
    Thanks for your quick reply...
    i need more help... so plzz plzz help me... for buying guitar,amp and processer

hmm.i m not interested in online shopping. from www.bajaao.com
    yep i want to buy Strat shaped black guitar..

hello bro plz give me Bhargava's , Furtado's and Musician's Mall. full address with phone number.. @ Asmodeus
    keep in touch
    thanks again.
    regards

8. Illidan_LesPaul

Illidan_LesPaul New Member

New guitar

You can also try Shalu music. right beside Mc donalds near CST station.

they stock on squiers. (i think i remember seeing them)

or in thane you can try "waves" on ram maruti road. they have squiers (i have seen them there, for sure)

or another one in thane is Peter pareira. near dagdi shala, near gadkari theatre. that guy can get you one.

9. detritus

detritus New Member

(Removed.)

10. mohitdhawan

mohitdhawan New Member

Jayesh,

I have checked with musiciansmall, they stock fender squier, now they have store in khar as well.

you can check prices at

https://www.musiciansmall.in

11. johnseeme

johnseeme New Member

Guys i need suggestions. i am buying an guitar processor worth 9000 bucks. which is the best buy?
    zoom G2.1 with pedal or digitech rp90 ?? plzz lemme noe quick.. its urgent.

12. vikasnirmal

vikasnirmal New Member

Hi guys, I want to buy my first guitar. Iam a dance teacher by profession. But I love the music created by Guitar. I just go mad listening to it. Iam from Mumbai want to buy my first and best acoustic guitar. Pls guide me for the best shop and best company of guitar in Mumbai