mukti....is the ultimate shakti

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by cliff, Feb 11, 2006.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Out of curiousity, could someone tell me if there is actually a tonal difference between the chord he mentioned which would probably be Bmaj7th/9th and an Ebminor7th?

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I hate music theory :phbbt:

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah, I like this thread.

4. 2good4you

2good4you New Member

is it bcuz he is the only one who agreed with you... !!! :)

and who is mukti... how come she has so much 'shakti'... LOL... ;)

5. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Ya its like all you need are like minded people to think you are different.

6. cliff

cliff New Member

Bjr ..
    I never knew some one would become histrionic for my thread ! cool big surprise ! Any way , it was just a mild banter (my thread) and thanks for your serious participation . Hope you are doing good and enjoying your music . Well just one thing the term bmaj7/9th is a chord means playing bmaj7th in 9th fret but its ok depend on ones knowledge ..keep rocking ! good luck .

7. cliff

cliff New Member

Take it easy ...Amigos !

Hi firends !
    Firstly Sorry for being inactive for 6 years , I was totally out of touch with IGT for all these years ...
    a reason drew my attention today once again and I saw all the responses of my old thread ! hope all of you are doing good and enjoying your music ! Thanks for the participation and replies .I never expected responses like this ..! .
    Its really great and inspiring to see serious music lovers like you people ... well the thread was just a joke , I know some has taken it as fun (cool )and some not , in fact some became damn serious and used very good languages kudos to their mature behaviour (Good luck next time ) .
    I am not a master to advice music or give thoughts on music ..all I believe , music is for love , passion and of course Fun and its totally depends on the
    personal choice which comes ..hummn .. mostly from family background (the kind of music we listen since childhood) and socio cultural activities ..so wish you luck my all thread participator have great life ahead and hope very soon you people find tune of your life !!
    Chill !!

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey Cliff, welcome back to the wastelands..

lol, BJR, lol.
    https://indianguitartabs.com/f2/bah-humbug-52372.html