mukti....is the ultimate shakti

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by cliff, Feb 11, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Which one?
    The Tears in Heaven one?
    ;)

or the one named Basic (same song)?
    :RollLol:

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i dunno how many people have read the Theory of Individual Differences... We all are different human beings with different opinions and tastes(for music)..so we should try to accept and understand or still better ignore if udont like other's likes and dislikes instead of making fun of each other.

my opinion ;)

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

C'mon that would make life so un-interesting.

We all need some ribald jokes to crack on other's preferences. You cant take that joy away from us. :cry1:

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

and I don't recall ribbing anyone's musical taste here....I've actually agreed with the thread starter to a large extent.

5. gogol

gogol New Member

But where the hell is CLIFF.... I think he's gone leaving us fighting over NOTHING!!!

Ankur(gogol)

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Cliff = a Troll

He was just trollling.

Dont take him seriously. A mild banter never harms anyone.

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Who on earth was fighting? :think:

8. cliff

cliff New Member

hello kid why you got angry,its injurious to health,i know you dont know any m of music...this forum is not for you..ok dont peep on it again,go try somethin else..mabe how to play a c maj. scale or bmaj7/9th ooops sorry it will be tough for but go on god bless you....

9. cliff

cliff New Member

ya you r right,but i have also pointed my view

10. gogol

gogol New Member

What???

What the hell you think of yourself, Cliff??? You can't measure, how much someone knows!!! You can't talk to people this way!!!:aggre: :mad: :think:

Ankur(gogol)

11. cliff

cliff New Member

one thing i must say alpha you are veryvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv intelliiiiiiiigent

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Who are you talking to?

EDIT: @cliff: If you want to cage yourself into jazz (and only jazz), feel free to do so, but dont force others into that cage.

:pig destroyer: (< We need that smiley, some INSANE headbanging smiley)

13. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Rofl .. dude atlesat we are doing something with the patterns..

Music is something which should soothes ur ear, it can be bhangra as well, depends on ur exposure and ur likings (how come u forget that "beauty lies in the eyes of beholder", but seems like for u it's more of a "beerholder")

i don't like few stuffs as well, but that's my opinion as well.. and i was little weird earlier by asking people to change there genre of music, i think one should hear what they like..

if u like jazz good for u...

and i like "rock stuffs" .. but i can hear "ghazals" as well

so i'lll ask you to stop forcing others to listen to the music u like , instead of that.. u can share ur views of music(like why you like jazz so much :p ) .. !! and have a healthy discussion.

14. cliff

cliff New Member

ya i think you are right gogol but you know sometimes you have to work with your brain.. you have reckon who is banal in music

15. cliff

cliff New Member

i liked you comment thnx friend

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

^ I thereby conclude that you were talking only to yourself

17. zing

zing Machine Head

hmmm so wot abt jazzrock.... like steely dan... lissen 2 the jazzy bit n mute the rock bit maybe? :think:

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

What is ironic is that you even named the chord incorrectly. I refuse to get into an argument about how much or how little I know so don't even try...

A word of advice....when you are ribbing someone about their apparent lack of knowledge, make sure you do your research well or you'll end up the way you just did.

You've also proved that you are either a puppet or someone not capable of expressing his thoughts coherently hence not worth my argument either way.

hah, now who's being a pretentious prick eh? Swallow your own bitter medicine.

shsnawada likes this.
  19. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Owned

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Methinks BJRs title should read as
    owner, IGT.

or if the MODs n ADMINs have any cribs (which they will, after all they are also humans)
    make it

pwner, IGT.