mujhae roko by noori (tabbed by jogi)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by jogi_84, Jun 13, 2005.

1. jogi_84

jogi_84 New Member

mujhae rokoo by Noori
    tabbed by jogi

its got 4 chords. Gmaj (320033), Cadd9 (032033), Eminor-somthing (022033) and D(030233)... and i've got em verified by a really good guitarist (who's got an underground band) who agree's i'm right.

the chords are played in the order as shown..

Riff 1

Gmaj..............Cadd9.......Emin (varied).... Dmaj (varied)

e--------3----------------3---------------3--------------3-------------------------
    B------3---3-----------3---3----------3---3----------3---3-----------------------------
    G-------------0----------------0---------------0-----2---------0-------------------
    D---0---------------2---------------2---------------0--------------------------------
    A---2---------------3---------------2---------------3----------------------------------
    E---3---------------0---------------0----------------------------------------------

lyrics whn the above riff is played

Mujhae rookoo.. mujhae rookoo (times 4 i think if i remember it well)

mujhae roko, ke main ho azaad, mujhae roko, ke meray dil main aag...
    mujhae roko, aab koi nahin saath, mujhae roko, hai kaali ye raaaaaaaaat
    ..................., meray sarr pey junoon, mujhae roko, meri aankhoon main khoon
    mujhae rokoo, mujhae aaye na sukoon, mujhae rooko, par main na rokoon gaa

for the lyrics below... play the riff 2

main aab thak gaya hoon... merey ehsasaat aab munjamit ho rahey hain.. etc

Riff 2
    Emin (variation)
    e-------3-------3-------------
    B-------3-------3------------
    G-------0-------0-------------
    D--2-------2---------------
    A--2-------2----------------
    E--0-------0----------------

back to Riff 1

meri ye aarazoo, aab kabhi main na rookoon, tum bhi kuch sooch lo, dil ko na rookoo

after this slow part ends, struming the chords in the same order.
    sorry cant give the complete lyrics am doing all this from memory, and its taking time.

the part where "Mera jaagaa ehsaas.. meray munn ki hai piyaass"
    u could have two guitars to give an awesome effect, the 2nd guitarist should be using power chords equialants for the above chords. sounds extremely awesome and drives the crowd crazy :rock: . power chords (if you people didnt know them) for these would be G (355xxx), C(x355xx), E(x799xx), D(x577xx)

note... every line consists of 4 short sentences, "mujhae roko (sentence 1), main hon aazaad (sentence 2), mujhae roko (sentence 3), meray mann main hai aag (sentence 4)... Chords change after each sentence. keep the timing in mind whn performing live.

end note:
    dont know the EXACT names of varied chords (emin-somthing, and Dmaj-somthing) would be real helpful if somebody told me thier names, for future refferance sake. but they sound amazing on the song, riff picking could be varied according to ur skils i'm not exactly a newbie but aient a pro either so i gues my style is easy with a little bit o varieations of my own. an expert would work better with the chords. to figre out the struming listening to the song (prefferbly the live version of the song) its really easy. thats about it pple.

:cool:

rock on people :rock: ...hope u enjoy playing this song.... i've performed the song on stage 2wice, i'm 100 percent sure they're correct.

am willing to answer any questions regarding the song...

2. steel king

steel king New Member

hey man..awesome work...i small question..sounds really stupid...but can u tell me how u figured the chords out?...like i'm kinda a beginner..so..i'd really like to know..what strategy u used..to figure it out..thanks.