MTV roadies!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by taxyse, Sep 19, 2005.

1. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

the members of this season of roadies r much better than the previous ones!!!that's one comment i wud like to give even though i don;t approve the show much!:cool:

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^ are u for real.......i like da members of da 1sty one only......since then the members are degrading......plus this mahan sunil shetty will spoil it all as well!

3. silent_dragon

i agree that the first ones were good but i'm not judging on the basis of performance etc. if u observe this seasons roadies the people r all eccentrics like for eg;
    1. a guy who carries his gym belt around wearing torn jeans n claiming that he's got attitude.
    2. another idiot who likes both ***y males as well as females,duh dude:think:
    3. a guy who doesn't know his real name n calls himself ed!!!!
    4. a beatifooool girl called sonia who asked the judges to come n dance with her.
    5. another girl who is just the female version of the first guy.
    6. a grasim mr.india who is stupidly jobless n has worst akkal than the girl sonia.
    7. a person who fell in love, married n divorced an afghan extremists daughter n has left his
    programming job in australia n has come to roadies to make a mark!!!!!!!
    these guys r sooo !$@#@#%@#@#$#%%#$:rock:

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^hehehehe.......so u do even watch roadies regularly that you are so updated in it?:grin:

5. silent_dragon

no man its my sister who watches it n i happened to sit infront of the t.v. she also watches almost all the reality shows like gurukul, indian idol, super singer blah blah blah!!!

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hehehe........u mus be one guy pissed at home!:p:

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

well everyone is kinda pissed....roadies, fame gurukul (copied frm rockstar inxs) and da stupid saas bahu shlt....indian television sucks to the core

8. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

why the **** did i say i would love to be on the show :eek::
    sorry guys ..must have gotten a bit carried away...not to worry ...sabke saath hota hey :p: