MTV Roadies an pathetic attempt at Reality TV?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Oct 6, 2004.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

lavu ur a kiddo.......u wudnt understand the intricasies and SNIP SNIP :p lol
    SNIP SNIP..

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Doc.. Indipop is not all about Baby Doll.. Chekc out my band when we probably comeout.. You'llseee..

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

well then, till u come out with ur album, that is waht indipop is all about mnan,, baby doll and eye candy...BTW am not agianst covers....but when ur a band, and all ur songs are covers...that scuks man

4. jayanth

Chekc out Shaan and Other for that matter..

5. The Dark Matter

The Dark Matter Imperceptibly unknown

Hey Jay, but u gotto agree that the scene right now; got to sell a video, bring in a couple of SNIP SNIP

6. jayanth

we are looking at videos like Duur, Anjane aetc..

7. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

Dark Matter, fine tune your language. Profanity isn't really heartening.

This is a moderated forum, so you need to choose suitable words. DrSaurabh, that goes out for you too.

Raj

8. The Dark Matter

Understood........ :cool:

9. jayanth

Please Count the number of Snips and Try to cut down :) thank you.. I respect you TDM.. you have good rep here just maintain the same..

10. i met baby doll in bbay she sux big time without make up shez a frend of mi cuzin

11. jayanth

Ok Lavu.. YOu must be really Unlucky to meet her..

12. WAS GOIN THROUGH ALL THE POSTS AND WAS THINKIN TO MYSELF WHY DIDNT I CHECK THIS OUT EARLIER.......MAN SOME THE POSTS WERE REALLY FUNNY BUT MUST ADMIT THAT MOST OF IT WAS TRUE.......
    IN MY HUMBLE OPINION ..THE MUSIC SCENE IS EQUALLY BAD EVERYWHERE ..ITS NOT A PROBLEM FACED ONLY BY INDIA...WAIT A MIN ITS NOT ABT THE MUSIC SCENE ITS ABT ROADIES WHICH I DIDNT WATCH :eek: ....AND I BEG EVERYONE FOR FORGIVENESS
    :nw: ..

13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@ jay and raj....frankly my language wasnt that bad......theres worse out there....but if it helps i will cut down and from this moment forth thou shalt only read refined language from yours truly. Its just that, i felt strongly about something and expressed the best i could...
    PS. u forgot to "snip snip" the "snip snip" from ur post in which u quoted TDM...
    PS. here comes the bad rep..... :);)

14. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

DrSaurabh, this is a moderated forum. I know there's worse out there and I'm still very much a part of such forums; moderated and unmoderated. Some forums entertain it and some don't. Don't be too hard on yourself, feel free to express your opinion. In other words you can feel at home here, only don't make yourself too comfortable. ;)

I didn't snip the quote so that everyone reads what went wrong and refrains from using such language in future. If we were to snip everything people wouldn't know where to draw the line.

Now let's get back to discussing MTV Roadies.

Raj

15. The Dark Matter

Thanks Jay. Its just that I hate people who try to steal and call themselves musicians / actors.

Anyway back to the topic...... I guess almost every channel now a days is hunting for their Idols.....Too much Idols I guess...

16. jayanth

@ Doc which post..

17. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

gosh talking about indian idols its just pathetic... an incompetent nicompoop panel of judhes disgrading the participants right on their face...
    gosh look at that anu malik ... is he worth being a judge and farah khan.. one movie u make and u are made a judge.. goshh!!!
    makes no sense at all...
    and the way the participants make a huge hue and cry over nothing.. the way the lady fought.. Boy!!! i mean how do these ppl do all thos knowing u r in front of camera.. is it a stunt of some kind to make the show famous.. if it is its just adding to the nonsense talent thats being chosen from it except a few..
    is indian idol.. supposed to be a kind of representation of indian ppl talent going to be so bad.. i pity the condition... the outside ppl are gonna watch such pathetic ppl been chosen... gosh such gr8 talented ppl who are worth the title of indian idol are shadowed by such contests as these contest winners are given more publicity and show case opportunities..
    this is really a disgrace!!! wer r v heading upto... such reality shows mockin foreign shows end up in shameful disgrace .. nothin else... huh...

18. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

ALL I CAN SAY is it sucked BIG time...... BUNCH of jokers participated, bucnch of clowns hosted it, and idiotic buggers sponsored it......

19. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

i remember one of thm said.. he was in a crisis situation once..
    he din get any xtra allowance, no recreation n stuff , and had 50000 bucks only 2 spend a week
    :RollLol: :RollLol:
    bloddy spoilt kid. :giveup:

20. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

why is every candidate on the apprentice good looking.
    is it just coincidence that all of them are smart and good looking.