MR Sidhu sentenced

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nazr, Dec 6, 2006.

1. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

For all of you who dont know ,our very own Sidhu has been sentenced to serve in prison for 3 years though he has time to file for relief.Would our lives get easier without him?

2. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

my life is as it is with or without him

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Who would have thought an 18 year old case would come and bite him in the ass like that. :shock:

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yes the case came back from the dead, and brought him down like an airhostess.

anyway, at least we wont have to suffer his innane siddhuisms for another 3 years*, after which we could all petition for an extention of his sentence ;)

* unless he starts giving his opinions to NDTV from the jail !!!

5. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

Rofl! .......

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You seem to be doing pretty well yourself....

Brought him down like an airhostess? :think:

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^^ he means that he went down like an airhostess ;)

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

that is really unfair...sidhu paa je zinda baad.... Sidhu sir will apeal i guess...

9. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

looking at the speed with which our MPs are heading to jails (Soren and now sidhu) our parliament may have its next spring session in Tihar Jail

jamhead and (deleted member) like this.
  10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

^ hahaha lol!

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yes... i wonder why natwar singh isn't there already... along with laloo, rabri, mayawati, mamata, mulla yadav and mayawati.

really, if all indian ministers could be taken to task for their various crimes, then firstly tihar jail's capacity would have to be doubled. and then of course Ankur's prediction would come true.