mp3 search tools??

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by vini, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Guys..plz help me..which s/w shud i download songs.. i have tried handful as of now..viz; Imesh,Kazaa and the likes but all just screw my PC and bombard with all kinda viruses,spywares&adwares...plz suggest me sumthing which will penentrate the least of these viruses in my pc and wud be effective in searching too!.. i believe its the p2p thingy is the bone of contention..well..wotever it is...m lookin forward 4 ur help..bcoz i cant keep buying CDs...all the time..im in2 70s n 80s rock and blues!!..eh sorry m gettin a bit off topic..now anyways!!

Guys help me asap!
    Ciao

"Shyt Happens...Life Goes On!"

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Thread moved to Computer Forum.

3. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

U can try out Bittorrent for full albums and all kinds of stuff....i dont think it is as virus prone as other P2P methods.....but one thing is ..most big sites have been shut down now..

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

One word: BitTorrent.

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

I always use Google to search ne thing

6. jusmail

jusmail New Member

Winmx is also supposed to be good!

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@dmf- think bittorrent is fked up now that they shut supernova
    @nadish-mp3's on google...lol

I suggest Bearshare(Lite), ive been using it for 2 weeks and its fast,exhaustive and spyware free(checked that with spybot).

8. death_metal_fan

Wow that is so supremely ignorant. BitTorrent will never die. You just need to know where to look (for instance one particular torrent site I visit gives me all the heavy metal I want to try out..PM me if you want to know).

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

:warning: WARNING : PLS DO NOT POST ANY MP3 LINKS ON IGT !!!!

10. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Yo DMF!..Bittorrent lives...I actually know only a few working sites...but gives me ALL I need...

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@nebu&dmf- does bittorent give videos,guitar lessons,concetrs too.? Cuz I was searching for Jimi@woodstock and couldnt find it.

12. death_metal_fan

Trust me when I say you can find every piece of media you can possibly imagine on BitTorrent (if only you know where to look).

Once again I'm reminding you to PM me.

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

didnt u hear bob...stop it dearies!!

:|

14. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Hey, can ne one expalin me more about bittorrent??..Or can anyone of you PM me with a good torrent site??
    Thanks..!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.