mp3 players in karachi

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by azz, Oct 25, 2005.

1. azz

azz New Member

what the cost of mp3 players in karachi with company and daetails please some comments on this topic

2. ankit_tulsyan

ankit_tulsyan New Member

cudn't comment on availability in karanchi but cud give u general idea .....most reputed brands wud be available in karanchi though......
    there's apple ipod there is samsung yepp and there is creative muvo.
    first decide whether u wnt a hard drive based or a solid state (flash) based player. the former are bulkier n fragile but give better cost to storage ratio...
    whereas flash based players are hardy slightly cheaper and have better portability depends on ur req though..
    i recommend a 256 or 512 mb flash based player.their details are below.
    next ur budget.
    if u have a tight budget can go for a creative muvo slim 256 mb i have the same it cost me 5k (indian).go slightly upwards and u have the ipod shuffle for 6k
    wudn't recommend it though, 6k for a memory stick that plays random songs is crap.
    better still is the samsung yepp series there are 2 gud models for 7 -8 k one is c1 other i dont remember. both are gud ...........luk at the specifications decide what u need check out reviews at amazon.com then buy the best.
    hope this helped

3. azz

azz New Member

thanks ankit_tulsyan but i request u to give the price list of these players and my budget 3000 :rock:

4. ankit_tulsyan

ankit_tulsyan New Member

wudn't get anything branded for 3000 rs. (indian?) probably sum chinese stuff on ebay.......... wud recommend atleast a 5000 rs creative muvo slim 256mb better save up a lil.. or check if they have a 128mb model

5. shak

shak Harrr!

your budget is small .. or i would have offered my ipod nano for 12k .. slightly used.

6. azz

azz New Member

i am confused to buy mp3 player because in karachi the chinese mp3 player is selling and i wish to buy mp3 player of japan and germany and waht the number of songs i can upload in 128 mb space of mp3 player

7. ankit_tulsyan

ankit_tulsyan New Member

depends mostly on quality and length of song the mp3 file..........
    but by normal standards u shd be able to store around 25 songs.........

8. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

try to go for a Twinmoos , sony , scandisk if u can increase ur budget