MP3 player??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ambush, Dec 31, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

sony erricson w800i....512 expandable to 4 GB :grin:

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

i-pod mini. Silver. 4 GB.

It's my preciousssss.

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

a la golum eh.....hes my fav character:)

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

smeeeeeegul wants the preciousssssss! Anyhow guyz.... I got $200. Tell me which one is the best. Ok i know all abt Apple and iPods, just give me something new yet worthwhile...

5. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

aahh probably u need an mp3 player .......which u could use as a cricket ball as well.........:p: obviously its a gadget.........n it is quite reasonable for it being fragile.........:p:

6. rams+ein

rams+ein New Member

why u ppl wanna go for a spearate mp3 player?..............

just thinking........coz i listen to all my mp3's on my iTunes enabled motorola e398. i got 1gb of memory card and i can listen to the same kind of music quality that is available with iPod.................go figure.............ohya i can receive calls as well with my mp3 player :p:

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Whaaaaaa? How does that happen? External disks or what?

8. rams+ein

rams+ein New Member

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? w800i supports 4gb external memory? huh???????? :shock: :shock: i dont think so dude its suppoerts max 1gb memory...........

shhhh.....shs......shsna.....watever.........bull.....it means u can add upto 1gb of memory card.....like u install for a camrecorder :)

9. shak

shak Harrr!

i would like to see you snap that with your fingers .. ummm they are not pneumatic by any chance are they? hahaha ..
    and yeah .. i keep my nano in my pocket all the time .. sit on it .. drop it .. kick it .. all sort of abuse .. it just keeps going ! have a look https://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/nano.ars/3 < really nice evidence ..
    umm .. so it makes me wonder .. either your friend is really unlucky or has a really big bottom .... :p:

10. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

I formatted my player with xp
    and now it is showing a memory of only 120mb instead of 256....
    :mad: :mad:

11. shak

shak Harrr!

did you format it as FAT16 ? format that as FAT32 ..

12. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

The player was in RAW format

so i should have formatted it with the software that came with the player

13. shak

shak Harrr!

^ DUH!

do check the manual ..

14. mr singh

mr singh New Member

yes, my fingers r pneumatic, lol... very well, i take wht i sed back... but the truth is my friends did break wen he sat on it, i aint gonna lie about that.

15. *+*neel_pori*+*

*+*neel_pori*+* Double Poster