Movie You Saw Last ,....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Sep 9, 2004.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Dudes , let everyone know which movie you saw last n how did you liked it ,...

I saw last evening

Dhoom - it was okay , didnt like much ,..

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I too saw Dhoom last week..was tp but ending was crappy..AB junior was good Rimii Sen.....well....ahem.. ;) ;)

plan to watch phir milenge nxt

3. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i watched "school of rock". . . anyone seen that ? all rock fans a must see. ..

4. skaw

skaw snooze

i jus finished watching 'phir milenge' .. not so gud n not so bad either... i thought it was true .. things like tht do happen a lot in the real world... its not so bad ... rated 6 (1 being worst n 10 being best)

5. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

Hey abhay, school of rock was great. saw it on the holi day. thats a damn inspiring movie, man. have it on ma comp at home. watch it almost every weekend.

6. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah it rocks. . . very inspiring for wannabe rock artists . .. i recommend all here to see it.. .

7. bob-bobby

yeah sure abhay - school or rock really rocks , ..

i like phir milenge , kinda liked the concept , ITS DIFFERENT ,...

8. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Saw “Phir Milenge” last Sunday. It was a decent enough movie but was slow paced. Liked the acting of Abhishek Bachchan.He is maturing with every film. And full kudos to Revathi for making the likes of Shilpa Shetty and Salman Khan to act.

9. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Last movie I saw was The Bourne Supremacy... long ago... Its superb... full of amazing actions and the storyline's not bad.

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hmmm...watched phone booth last week....and amelie before that....amazin movie.amelie...

11. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

Saw "I, Robot" and man, it was AWESOME. Will Smith kicks some serious ass.

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

anyone seen Spdey2 on IMAX will know what a grand movie it is.....i saw it there..in the topmost row tro:rule:

13. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Spidey2 was awesome...though didnt have the privilege of watching it on IMAX.....

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

man u missed something big....its grand......especially those scenes when he pans across the screee. on his web thing..........u actually have to move ur head.........to catch all of him....its like actually being there..u just cant catch everything at the same time..the information being bombarded at ur eyes is so overwhelming that the whole experience is ........mind blowing

15. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

man u dont have to rub it in....i get the picture ...is there any plan to open IMAX in chennai too(within the nxt year)....ya ya...i know..high hopes..but still??

16. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

i saw collateral with tom cruise n jamie fox ..... it was cool .... but i really went uz my sister just would'nt leave it ..... the tom cruise effect ... in the end i liked it too ... tom cruise does pull off the character pretty decently .. n he looks good even as an old villian (duh .. tom cruise looking good ... so whats new) .... personally i liked I,ROBOT .. but then i'm a huge will smith fan ...
    i agree on spidey 2 ..... awesome work .... and i think making spidey sick of his job and kinda weak and lonely really made a difference .... the emotional aspect was stronger than any other superhero flick i've seen ....
    BUT i saw it on a normal screen tooo :((

17. tejas

tejas ..........

I saw Spiderman 2 in IMAX too. It was awsome. The last movie i saw was Kill Bill Volume 2. Its alright.

18. alex

alex New Member

both - irobert and spidey 2 are amazing, the last movie i had seen was Anaconda's 2, and it was ok - not as good as the first part.

19. bob-bobby

hey guys , i watched " around the world in 80 days " - i really liked the movie , cos me i am jackie chan s big big fan and really like his actions and moves ,...

a movie to watch for sure :)

20. d last movie ive cn is tumsa nahi dekha