Most Depressing Song .

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by bob-bobby, Mar 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i pity u. talk to u in another 15 years about this.

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

On the other hand I pity you for missing out on some truly great music. I do not listen to generic heavy metal like Metallica, Megadeth etc. that you would associate with metal. In fact one may argue that many of the bands I listen to are not even metal. Keep fooling yourself.

Now back to my metal bubble...

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ dmf - i saw in another thread , randy is ur god :hail:

4. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

I am yet to come across any song that i can call depressing ... but maybe that's because of the kind of music i prefer ... closest i have come to it is a Cradle of Filth song ... and it depressed me with the senseless lyrics :)

5. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

"TRAP- sarthopor".. It's a bengali song.. It's very nice.. I am listening to it.. and i'm kind of flattered hearing it..

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

guess floyds many numbers are depressing, one is HIGH HOPES, and even some stuffs of Nirvana is depressing too. No idea i think Come as u r is 1 of em

7. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Nirvana depressing? Please.....

8. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

@jayswamy, sometimes u sound like all those 15 yr olds who think they know it all.

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well Nivana can b Depresing
    like its songs " Rape Me" ...."heart shape Box"....."Man who sold the world"

i dont say that the songs arent good ....but their lyrics are some wut Depressing....seems Kurt cobain wants to Breakfree

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

another song i remember is By Jimi hendrix ---"Manic Depression"

11. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

pink flyod is cool , cant call their songs depressin but yeah sometimes lissenin to nirvana lyrics can surely put u into trauma ....

12. stoned_survival

stoned_survival New Member

guys i think "creep" by radiohead is a damn depressing song--it churns something down in ones gut -what do u guys think????

13. aleric

aleric New Member

"Creep" by Radiohead.....Yeah, thats really depressing.

BTW Radiohead is one weird band......Crazy songs from a crazy band.

I love that song......High and Dry.....Even thats depressing.

:rockon:

14. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@stoned and aleric...absoutely. Creep is depressing, even in his voice we can feel what he is and wat he wants to be....

15. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Dil Naiyon Lagda--remix by Bally sagoo -(punjabi)

16. hercules

hercules New Member

Anathema ?

Has nobody ever heard Anathema ? I think their music is even more depressing than My Dying Bride .....
    Btw Anathema used to be one of the "Big three" in the doom/death metal scene ... the other two being My dying bride and Paradise lost ... but I think that the other two never came close to Anathema in being more depressing .... hear lost control / Alternative 4 by Anathema ..... THOSE I think are the most depressing songs ...

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Never knew since when were the latter two depressing, but genocide organ is quite depressive and so is ambient black metal and so is skinny puppy.

18. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

ok,
    this is the most depressing song..
    so depressing that it was banned...
    how many have heard abt the song "GLOOMY SUNDAY"
    its said its so depressing that ppl who heard it actually commited suicide...

19. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

St anger is the most depressing collection of songs ever compiled...i almost killed myself after listening to it.

20. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.