Most Amazing Stage Presence

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by DrSaurabh, Aug 21, 2004.

1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Hmm... look at some metal bands playing live... Its amazing how they can sometimes sound as good or even better than their originals.

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Creeping Death played in cunning stunts is an example..

3. Gai

Gai New Member

hmm....apparently slah once said that he tends to goof up in his live performances...
    jimmy page used to goof up..but the live at madison square garden ...stariway to heaven performance was too goood :nw:....
    the solo kicks some huge ass
    @gnr...i quote....I am a she..:))

4. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Gai, jimmi page did goof up quite often, from what I have heard.

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@gai...slash did say that ..but that was his reply when a fan asked said that he loved the way he played some open strings in his live verisons....and slash replied,"i dont know what ur talkin about man...must've hit a string accidently....happens sometimes.."

6. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

Well for me its Angus Young from AC/DC...the sheer histrionics he creates is quite unnerving... :rockon:

7. jayanth

I saw van Halen performing in MSG on DVD.. Thought those guys really rock..

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

both vai and petrucci are fascinating onstage. especially petrucci in dream theatre....

9. jayanth

I like Planet X's Stage Prescence.. Ton yMaCalpine especially... No talk about "Virgil Donati" and Derek Sheranian we know them..

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

totally agree with jack daw......just imagining youngs rolls on the stage....drives me nuts....how Does one play doin all that????!!!!!!!!!!!!111

11. jayanth

Maybe Guitar Sync..

12. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

without a doubt its angus young....man. i never saw any guitarist gone so crazy , enjoying his music , responding to the crowd...and playing at the same time. kicking, running around here and there, rolling down ...punching the air with his legs.wwwowwww...somebody should see him in monster of rock video live from moscow in 91. man...dat was great!

13. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

Where is the next Stratovarius concert? I needa book a flight ticket in adv.
    ....U guys listnd 2 any track from "Visions of europe"?

14. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

Oh S.H.I.T they broke up

15. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Alexi Laiho from Children Of Bodom without a doubt has the most stage presence I've seen yet (speaking from first-hand experience of course). :)

16. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

Iv got 2 go with Angus. Watch the Donnington performance he spins and does donuts while playing. Crazy!

@ Essi - Slash wont show his face. It makes him nervous looking at the audience and thats where his hair comes in :)

Angus is awesome. I also like to watch Lars Ulrich he's some fun onstage too/

17. jayanth

Alexis Prescence will never be felt.. see Geddy Lee play YYZ... LOL.. Thats Stage prescence..

18. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i seriously doubt slash gets nervous lookin at the audience.......his hair just comes there......it IS very unkept...

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^ slash probably covers his face coz he is quite ugly...

zakk wylde has an amazin stage presence.

20. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

best vocalist stage presence = vedder, michael stipe, david coverdale and axl
    guitarist = EvH, mark knopfler (more "guitar presence" than "stage presence") and slash
    group = gnr and pearl jam