Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie Wah - Sale.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Feb 8, 2005.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi,
    Almost brand new and in mint condition Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie Wah pedal for sale. It's more suitable for Metal and Shred kind of playing. I play 70s Blues Rock and this doesn't suit that type of music. So I bought a vintage 1976 Thomas Organ Wah. Bad Horsie has a great range as compared to any Crybaby or Vox models. Another great thing about thing about this pedal is it responds equally well for both clean and distortion sounds. Also responds evenly on all the strings on all frets. PM for further details. It's available in Bangalore but I can ship it to anywhere.

2. ninad77

ninad77 New Member

Hey Pls send me details I keen on buying it ... Like What price etc .. Send me ur no I will call u ..

3. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

it wud be nice if u post a pic. and let us know the price.

4. ronnieanand

Hi,
    I opened it from the box. Played it a few times in my bedroom and kept it back in my cupboard. I couldn't get the Jimi Hendrix kind of Wah sound, so I went ahead and bought a vintage 1976 Thomas Organ Wah and given it for mod to Geoffrey Teese. So I am selling this stuff off. You can look at the Bad Horsie from any of the guitar store website and it will look just the same and play the same. It's not a Wah for Jimi Hendrix / Eric Clapton kind of sound. It's a more for Shred / Metal kind of playing. You can check out the amazing user reviews at Harmony Central.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Morley Steve Vai= Quality, no doubt about that. How much does it cost bro?

6. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i think i pmed u about this - 5k is way too much for secondhand - check out the prices for new ones at online music stores....

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

5k? Out of my league..............

8. ronnieanand

The Wah pedal is sold. Moderator, you could close this thread.