More than words

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nazr, Dec 5, 2006.

1. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

MIND IT .No need to get personal.If you cant be civil please get out of here.

2. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Stop replying to ma posts then...

3. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Dude I think that you have some attitude problem...what you are showing off is just sheer stupidity....kiddishness...shows the 13 years you have lived...and become good if you want to live more...:p:
    with this attitude i think your frenz themselves will thrash you to death.:think:

munna bada ho jaa..nahin to bahut maar padegi...phir mummy mummy karne se kuch nahin hone waala;)

And one more thing..which school are you studying...coz u are the one who is replying to nazr thread and asking him not to reply to your post:Laughing: :Laughing: ...bachche grow up

4. nazr

^He is 13!!Well that explains a lot of things.

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Does it matter if the tabs have been copied? As long as it's a good post, let's just leave it at that.

I agree though that it's unethical if you don't quote the source but that doesn't bother me much anyway.

6. born2tab

Hey bjr!!! I dint copy it dood..okies...people send me your mail id so that i can send you my recording of that song...then you all will believe it... as i told me and my fren have recorded it together..we used to play it together...
    I cant upload it since all uploading sites are banned in my firm.
    So all those people who want my recording kindly PM me your mail id:beer:

7. born2tab

Hey bjr!!! I dint copy it dood..okies...people send me your mail id so that i can send you my recording of that song...then you all will believe it... as i told me and my fren have recorded it together..we used to play it together...
    I cant upload it since all uploading sites are banned in my firm.
    So all those people who want my recording kindly PM me your mail id:beer:
    AJ you too are invited to PM me your mail id.;)

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I did not once say they were copied....I just said it wouldn't bother me if they were and we really don't need to make a big deal out of it.

9. born2tab

Hey bjr..but you said that it was unethical not to quote the source..thats y i was telling that the source was me and no guitar site.

N e ways no hard feelings...I am just trying to help the beginners in the same way as arindharm,urself,subhro,nottylad and others helped me to make the guitarist i am today...

Also i need to mention the names ssslayer,cYpher,sharukh,rijaaz who kept the IGT a kewl place to be in

10. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

I expect you to be of my age too. Just that your brain is undergrown.

I never replied to his post, I just replied to post and he points out that I'm here too.

Not gonna defend maself...forget it.

@Bjr
    Agreed. But it's really unfair someone noob gets credit for someone else's hard work.

11. nazr

You just did that.

12. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

I would make a big defence statement If I had the time.

13. nazr

But you do seem to have the time to dig up and spoil quite a few threads.

14. born2tab

Then go ahead and do it...N e ways a 13 yr old have lotsa free time..bachon ko dil bhi to behlana hai...kar le munna masti...no one will scold you...
    atta boy:p:

15. born2tab

Exactly aj...what you said to bjr is what i m feeling..a 13 yr old noob is trying to take away the credit of my work...And one more thing..plz PM me your mail ID so that I can send you my recording...Then at least you can judge b4 jumping to conclusions.

16. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Maybe you can do the same. But that ug post was not made by you.

I got lots of free time...but not for IGT anymore. Im logged in for hardly 5 minutes a day...

Spoiling threads take just 4 minutes. Other 1 minute I waste when I argue with you guyz. Bah!

17. born2tab

Wow...at last u talk sense...

18. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

I talk sense all the time. Your "small" brain fails to realize it.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hmm, any particular reason you put small in quotes?

Not entering the argument or anything...just wondering.

zicky5608 likes this.
  20. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

^
    Lol, Never knew I would be asked this. Actually wanted to highlight word...but thought bold was too much so put quotes for timepass :$ :p:

Reps for that ol' man.