more than words ..

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sixstringsin, Jun 8, 2006.

1. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

I think i can finger pick this song but im sure i can not sing and fingerpick (and tap) together.
    Heres a version of the song with strumming (lolzz) ..if u've absolutely nuthin to do ..chk it out smtime.
    .... ur feedback/criticism means a lot to me and is most welcome.

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=480254

ElysiaN, anshphenomenon, vini and 2 others like this.
  2. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

nice work overall.....

vocals- no comments coz i wasnt able to hear anything

good stuff with the picking and tappin .......although i'd say tune ur guitar :p: i think ur high 'e' string or b string is outta tune........from whatever i heard!

good goin!! .......reps for u ;)

3. @sixstringsin....good one...got a feel that u can sing too....though heard very low vocals....picking was good....keep it up...reps for sure.......;)

4. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

khuram: thanks for hearing! will try to be loud (or atleast audible) next time ..:eek::
    and yeah u r absolutely right abt tuning! .. i got a permanent problem in my guitar with upper two strings..i even took it for repairs once ..but upper two strings give a damp kind of sound n dont vibrate well ...i think its time i get a new guitar!!
    thanks a lot for reps.

Devilshly_Pur$: point noted.. yeah i'll try to be louder nxt time ..thanks a bunch!! :)

5. ^ actually i wanted to say that..u sang it very well..but ur voice suites this song if u sing this cover louder..waiting for your next rerecording of this song...keep it up....;)

6. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

^got it :) ..will definately try ..thanks again!

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

wow....must say that was a good effort!!..ur first recording,na?

i think ur whole guitaring was slightly lower in note compared to original!...and then ur voice...u do have the capability to sing much better, though u did it well....post more often!!

btw..u shudnt have any problem wid singing+fingerpicking+tapping..u can always do overlapped recording!

reps4u

8. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i guess ur guitar was a bit off tuned..
    but u picked up well..
    singing is low..but u have a good voice..!!
    :beer:

9. pradipyash

pradipyash New Member

Nice one dude..... But your voice needs to be more clearer and louder :)

10. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

vini: thanks. yes this was my maiden attempt :)
    agree to what u say .. i now think that i onli opened my mouth like a sparrow ...to sing ...so it was little over humming :) ...yes! overlapped recording is what i'll try now!!
    thanks for the feedback. ansh/khuram also commented that tuning sounded off ...and maybe thts y the guitar sounded lower in notes. I now learnt to perform these pre-chks b4 recording :)

ansh: lolzzz. guess u now have an idea why i sent those frustrated msgs on yahoo :)
    thanks for listenning!

@pradip: thanks man ..stay tuned! ..will try to post smthing clearer and louder soon!;)