more reservations on the way

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Nov 21, 2006.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

we have had virtually every kind of caste based reservation and then we had religion based reservations and now we are going to have religion as well as caste based reservations !!!

i mean after reservations for dalits, sc's and st's
    we had reservations for muslims and christians
    and now we will have reservations for dalit muslims and dalit christians !!

firstly isnt "dalit muslim" and "dalit christian" an oxymoron?? - so far i know caste system exists only in hinduism.

what are your takes on this issue.

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Its awesome.

Edit: Wouldnt it be better to remove/expell all the people of "higher castes" (oppressors)? Its less administrative work

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Remove/Expell?

We gotta come up with solootion to the problem.
    And the problem is the higher caste.

The solootion is exterminate the high caste.

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

more reservations in all fields possible!!

thats perhaps india's secret plan to outpast china as asia's best

lmfao!!!!

Democracy: propagating the idiocy of the masses TRUE!!!

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

sometimes when i see all this, i wonder if a divided india would be a better idea.

you know, a common army like NATO, with delhi becomming the Brussels.

every state like an EU nation, with its state capital as the capital.

and seperate country for sc/st's, dalits, muslims etc etc.

eg - the muslims of u.p. are given a seperate "country" with lucknow as capital, the sc/st/obc/dalits of u.p. have another "country" with mulayam singh''s ancestral villlage as capital and the rest of u.p. (made of forward castes) can continue with Allahbad as capital.

same with other states.

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I suggest Manmohan extend the quotas to other minority religions as well like sikhs, Parsis, Jews, Buddhists etc. There shouldn’t be any bias whilst offering quotas.

After that he should concentrate on extending quotas to migrants namely from countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, China, Europe, Hippies etc.

Soon after that he should increase the quota limit from 50% to alteast 90%. I would also emphasize the importance of increasing women quota during near election time for maximum benefit.

Ofcourse the master stroke would be to force the private sectors to establish the quotas system. If they don’t, punish them with extra taxes and legal threats send them to jail and close the companies if need require.

Also he should make a habit of amending the constitution every time he has an itch so it does not get perceived as a big deal thus letting him do anything with the constitution he likes from then onwards.

Follow all the above and get re-elected repeat and get re-elected again. I mean who is going to stop ya? the moron majority…bah! They don’t vote! Who gives a damn about them right?

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't even want to start. Why bash a horse nobody likes?

8. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Cause it makes you feel good?

9. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

wht bout ppl who inflitrate.....frm pakistan bangladesh nepal and sri lanka ?

wer do they go. most of them av ration cards in india they too should get a
    peice of cake :)

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Oh they should get awards! Afterall the are helping us increase our population so we can boast how big we are.

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

well, it makes you feel that much better when you find someone who actually supports it to bash. Here we're all just agreeing with each other....it's like the Dravid-Chappel era in cricket. It was a lot more fun when Ganguly was captain because I was always against the "general public" even on IGT.

Even bashing Jozko wasn't fun 'cos everyone had figured out he was "special"

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hmm, you all do know what happens to militants who surrender? According to some news channel, they are given a "reward" of over a lakh and then a regular monthly salary :shock:

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

They would probably offer reservations to the people who got bashed up? I mean who is stopping them right?

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well we all agree about what ought to be done to infiltrators - back to where they came from.

the reason they have ration cards is cos in india getting fake anything is very very easy. fake certificates, fake passports, fake anything.

ofcourse the politicians would be very sad to see the immigrants sent back !!

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

our elected politicians are so different from our selected policy makers.
    while the former is hell bent on screwing india and introducing mediocracy at every nook and corner, the latter is trying their best to take on china and run with the big boys of the world. but at this rate, even they may give up trying.

16. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Brain drain all the way. Soon that's going to be the only option for the so called "non-minorities". Buy your tickets to Russia while there's still hope.

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

and now RESERVATIONS in cricket as well.

https://www.rediff.com/cricket/2006/nov/23mps.htm

"We also have demanded that at the district level scheduled caste and scheduled tribe players should be given reservation and the players performing better should be nominated for selection in Indian team," he said.

shsnawada likes this.