Mood I - Mantra & Livewire reviews

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by pranabgohain, Dec 28, 2005.

1. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

Hey All,

We Mumbaiites may be aware that Mood-I (IIT-Powai) is on this week. I have been travelling and not been able to make it there.

If anyone has been attending, can we have some detailed reviews of the LIVEWIRE (Rock Competition) & MANTRA (Hindi Band Competition)?

Heard that a loit of new bands kicked a**.

All reviews will be much appreciated.

Cheers!

2. solo

solo Banned

i went for the eliminations...livewire eliminations were pretty good i dont rember the name of the bands but as far as i rember devoid was playing pretty good...the hindi thing was also neat....altho all the bands sung 1-jal-adat and 2bande-indian ocean....here it was kinda wierd cos ppl were cheering more for the not so good bands then the bands which were actually good...cos this 1 band i rember sung the worst possible cover of jal and the crowd went ga ga over it....thats bout it i think

see u guys at livewire!:D

3. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

Re:

Thanks bro...

I know am asking for much, but is there any IGTian who can give more detailed a review?

@Solo. Thanks once again.

Cheers!

4. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

3 bands got through for the grand finale

1. PROSODY(pune based band)
    2. Dheemi local(mumbai)
    3. Ehsaas(mumbai)

Prosody won the best band... best guitarist and the best Original compostion.... ehsaas drummer got the best drummer and one more guy dunno which college won the best other instrumental(saxophone) amazing guy!!!
    Livewire reveiws are there on demonstealer.com

Rock on
    Sumit(PROSODY)

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey sumit
    Seems like you play for Prosody ... cool

I am also in Pune, ...