Mondo Magic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I M Still Scared!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Mudit Malhotra, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

Man today 7 july time 00.13 hrs Mudit MAlhotra watchin /-\ >< |\| on his TV light are off.
    Show Name : MONDO MAGIC
    Host : JB Benn and Chris Korn
    Present Magician : Chris Korn
    Viewer : Same Mudit
    magician asks all his viewers to select any card from deck of all 52 playin cards Mudit selects FOUR OF DIAMONDS (4 DIA). then magician shows his hand on screen and asks viwers to put their hand on his hand on TV SCREEN. point to note thr was nothing in magicians hand. Then on the other corner of screen all cards splash one by one randomly,,, meanwhile magician askes his viewers to say NOW!! in their mind as their card is shown on screen. As 4 diamond is shown on screen Mudit shouts now in his mind and when all cards are flashed on screen magician asks users to remove their hand off screen Mudit takes his hand back AND DIES OF FEAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, COZ HE SEES F O U R . O F . D I A M O N D S .. IN MAGICIANS HAND later he realises that he was hippnotised thru TV he cant believe this and rushes to IGT to hav reviwes and comments...

Muidit`s current CONDITION : still scared no sleep in eyes still in dillema confused baffled

man how is this possible how can one hipnotise me from TV man it was sick it took my breath
    **** and was scary toooo;;;; :eek:: :aggre: :help: :help:

akkyy21 likes this.
  2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Haha,.... cool man,.... more interested in black magic than mondo!!
    But awesome experience,... will make it a point to catch up the show next week. :rock:

3. Mudit Malhotra

BLACK MAGIc wats that whr can i find it and wat it does like hipnotyzig and all ? or some tricks HAATH KI SAFAI?

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

NO hath ki safai man..... u can say souls ki safai. :p: hehehe

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

kwel...........got to watch the repeat telecast!

6. Mudit Malhotra

thrs no schedule for mondo magic on axn site tellme if u get it :-s

7. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

hey, something similar to ur incident had happened to me too, but not as terrifying as yours. :p: i was watching a tv show and there came this ad about majc show. the magician has 6 different cards. he asked the viewers to come to the front of the tv :eek:: . he asked the viewers to memorize one card in their mind. i memorized a card. i cant remember which one now. :shock: he picked the same card i thought. i was so shocked and when i told my friends, they thought i am some kind of freak. :annoyed: but it was very creepy. :eek::

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@guitarangela ......its called the copperfield effect

i am uploading a ppt file which will do the same as your tv

[Play The Copperfield Effect]

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

crap....da frst set of 6 cards is totally diff frm da 2nd set of 5 cards.....so u dont see ur card nd believe dat its sm magic......bullsh!t.....infact there is nuthin called magic....everythin is trick haath ki safaai...even gr8 magicians lik copperfield claim dat.....mondo is cool....better than david blaine who has become crap nd repetitive nd more of a stunt man than a magician...

10. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

That what the effect(i didnt say its a magic its an effect) is.......it makes you belive that the magician has picked your card..

11. jhinga_lala

jhinga_lala New Member

a few days back .... i watched a show of a guy (don't remember the name) who did exactly the same kind of magic ..... i picked a card and he showed it on screen .... i couldn't believe my eyes .... next day there was a repeat telecast and I watched that too .. and this time I picked a different card!! .... but lo and behold!! he showed my card again (in the repeat telecast) ... also I had called up one of my friends and told him to remember a card ... amazingly .. he had picked a different card and he saw the card he had picked and I saw the card I had picked ..

I don't know how he did it ....

12. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

i saw 1 in with david blaine !!
    he asked a guy 2 think of an even no. between 50 and 100
    i choose 58 and even dat guy !!!!!!!

13. Mudit Malhotra

@jingalala bro its illusion we were HYPNOTOSED
    @-)

14. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@Alfons thats a trick....i dont know how he does it...but sumthng i found over the net breaks all his serects...wait i will post it

15. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

@alfons....blain is makin a fool out of television viewers....he nvr said he asked juss 1 guy...he must hav asked 10-15 ppl nd guesed corectly for one of em....nd showed dat on TV....

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey i have some pdfs where they (other magicians) have analysed Dave (Blaine, Copperfield etc) ...

man the stunts they put up requires huge amount of resources and money ...
    and most of 'em are nothing but trickery ... no supernatural stuff ...

and yes they use hypnosis ... (i dunno whether that is possible over TV)

17. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@cYpher totally agree with ya

but sum of his card tricks R AWSOME !

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

man dwnload da pdf frm da "david blain magic revealed" thread..there is explanation to each trick of his....

19. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

but those shows r gr8!!!!! ENTERTAINMENT...................

20. Mudit Malhotra

Man i think HYNOTISING thru TV shud b banned man aise to any one can cheat or steal anyone .............. i m still in COMMA lol how can that hapen