mohiner ghoraguli in encyclopedia.......

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by LEFTY_GUITARIST, Dec 5, 2005.

1. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Mohin'er ghoraguli ROCKS!!:) LEFTY you have 999 post..:beer:

Mohiner ghoraguli is the first ever bangla band.. they rule..:) They can beat any one in our time and time ahead of us!!:beer:

nIK!:nw:

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

durr mal......aro 5 ta baki........joddio ekbar korechi complete.......cmn some more feed back plz

4. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

This is great!!! They are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^messenger kholo kotha ache........

6. Papul

Papul New Member

Duronto post !!!!!!! :rockon:

7. shawkat

shawkat New Member

ReQ: Chords for Bhalobashi Jochhonae by Mohiner Ghorguli

I am amazed by the works done by you people. Great work and great site to surf and see the love for music........ and of course the chords.
    anyway, i cannot understand how to interpret the tablature as i can understand this is for the the advanced guitarists, but still if anyone of you can take the pain to explain or refer to something that can help me understand how to read tablature..........i would be grateful..... specially arindam da..... if you can do something for me.
    going through the forum for last few weeks, it seems that fossil, lakkhichhara are famous bands in kolkata, but unfortunately i can't find any song of these bands in Dhaka. we can only find bhumi, one album of cactus (which includes Holud pakhi)and mohiner ghorguli here.

anyway, if any one can post the chords for "Bhalobashi Jochhonae" by Mohiner Ghoraguli, i would highly appreciate that.

Thanks guys, and great work.

I don't think i will be able to contribute too much in this forum, but i will be in this forum that's for sure unless the moderator or administrator blocks me or something.......

adios............

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

lrb is here man.................ayub bhai......

ar tab ekdom soja, better dan stuff.......

new thread kore bolo for chords.....

9. debankan

Tab kichhui na. Line gulo hochhe kon string bajano hochchhe. Number gulo hochchhe kon Fret.'h' ba 'ho' is hammer on. 'p' or 'po' is pulloff. '^' is half bend & '^^' is full bend.

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

good ................2 lainei tab bojhano ses...........sallla ei na hole banglai??:grin:

ar sala american site gulo teh 15 page dhore bujhiye jacche ki kore pore ta.......

11. debankan

Aami sob kichhu bolini. Asole nije onekdin tab porchhi na bole sob moneo nei. Aabar tab pora suru korle mone porbe.