Mods....please Look At This....

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I see there are a lot of sticky threads in this Your Gig, Your Music forum. Why should we make these threads sticky. Like why should somebody's recording be on the top unless it has something very important for all of us. So I request the Mods to cancel all the sticky threads in this forum. Hope you understand...
    It's a good place to share our own music, so lets have equal rights to the place...

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

+1
    Down with any reservation!

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Yep. I agree aswell. If somebody is recording a new thing very often, then they might make a sticky thread which they update when they have a new recording IMO.

4. though my two threads are sticky but i vote for ^...

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

imagine..if all the people (who post covers) have enough points in their bank, make their thread sticky...then how many pages we would have to cross to reach a new thread...do i sound stoopid? :grin: no i dont!,, i think no gum shud be provided to soundtrack forum..ofcourse not chewing gum silly!

the bottomline- no stickies in igt soundtrack forum plz!!

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

naah increase the price for sticky threads in the ushop to abt 40 k

7. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

I think this right to make threads sticky should be left to moderators or forum leaders only.......who can judge better what threads should be kept sticky........ and also my recommendation if it sounds worth while..........sticky-ness should be for a specific time period lets say for a month or two that would be fine n probably you could think of a limited number of sticky threads in a forum (may it be Soundtrack, CCL, HGT,PGT,BGT etc) n the next one should only be made sticky when atleast one of the former sticky ones gets expired (FIFO)........

I couldn't find any definition given on this forum for sticky threads, but to me the idea for sticky thread is 'highly recommended ones' , and since every member would like to rate his/her thread as 'highly recommended' obviously the situation will get where we are approaching at this moment on Soundtrack forum ..... so better let the moderators/leaders decide ;)

so i say NO to 'No-Sticky Threads' (vini's suggestion)
    and NO to 'Increase Price' (spy's suggestion)

EDIT : the word 'Sticky' used 10 times in this post :shock: i just realised...........a 'sticky post' by me :p:

taxyse likes this.
  8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Thank you. I hate stickies unless they're amusing.

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^+1

other than the gaurav_bravo! thread, the rest of the sticky ones r :phbbt:

10. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey no thread is amusing unless i donn express by precious comments ;)

11. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I totaly agree to this STICKYNESS should be left upto moderators and Admins... And stickyness should also be kept for a time frame..... It gets sot of very annoying to see so many sticky threads.. I am sure though many of the sticky threads are good and helpfull.... they sure dont need to be made sticky...

12. ronnieanand

Well....I see so many positive replies including replies from Forum Leaders but no action is being taken...All Farts and No Actions :shock: :shock: Democracy At Work...

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Er...you do sound stoopid with your gum and chewing gum analogies.

@Everyone else, alright fine, all sticky threads are going down.

14. ronnieanand

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

15. shsnawada

hehe, I have no powers here mate.
    But anyway, thanks disturbed.

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

so who is the Forum Leader for soundtracks anyway?

17. shsnawada

It used to be dharmatma as far as i remember.

18. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

only 1 forum leader there :p:

19. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

and akkyy.. who is busy or smthng

20. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

wasnt akky an FL of the same??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.