Moderate tht Moderator!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Evo Guy 911, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ahem..
    i realise its about time i put my word here.
    DO you think IGT is a democracy, that the users will decide what stays up and what goes down? CCL is for fun, but primarily IGT is a guitar site, and guitar will be the first priority here.
    Give me one good reason to keep threads like, "If U Die Tomorrow, what wud U like to do? " , "zzzz - check this out in microsoft word", "::~sumthing intresting bout ur metropolitan::~" open.
    Too much gunk, getting accumulated on IGT...what you are expreincing is the second wave...of the clean up. Believe me, it is just going to get worse, so all the CCL crawlers, beware. None of this crap, is going to be tolerated anymore. The activity in the CCL will be kept to a bare minimum

There are no "hard" feelings, and i am not "busting" your ass..FYI i am straight.

2. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

man - this is a message to the dude/dudette who started this thread...

NO MORE THREADS REBELING MODERATORS PLEASE - LET EM DO THEIR UNPAID THANKLESS JOB IN PEACE

:shock:​

i mean look wat u did - now the disturbed dude's gone on an all out clean up drive and u kno wat the sad part is that he's actually doin sumthin - unlike the MCD = lol
    way to go sarat!!! no hard feelings rite? i mean - i really liked ur post Kingdom come... - nice poem...

3. fat_kax

Yeah!

MCD SUCKS - SARAT ROCkS!!!
    SARAT FOR MCD PRESIDENT
    jusk kiddin = go for it - not that u wont if i dont say it...lol

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@fat_kax, i'm grateful for your support and appreciation, however i'd be glad if you didnt do to this thread what we've been trying to clean up. Thank you. Message me on yahoo, wtf is MCD?

5. fat_kax

Mature Reply Dude

*LOKS UP TO Dr.SAURABH*​

:RollLol:​

yeh - i kno wat u mean - server's have that problem...and yes - CCL does suck!!!
    fer those dimwits who didnt unnerstand anarchy b4 - now wud be a gud time - if themod's wernt there - that wud be anarchy
    this is democracy wid a reason - and that bein - guitar - so all ccl werms shud **** off

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ haha...is he on a thread pickin spree..but ya ..i support the thread closure..even i spammed today..wer closed..no probs..spam is a spam...close it then and ther.....keep up the work....these questions will rise....

7. fat_kax

MCD = i dunno = but i wuz tryin to refer to the delhi dudes tearin down buildings...and please dont be so formal - it gives me the creeps - one of the main reasons i dun want a proper job!!!
    hey -= i alwez live fer the present - u guyz are gonna shut this babe of a thred dwn sooner or l8er - so might as well goo things up - lol - but if u sey so - k!

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

LMAO

MCD=Municipal Corporation of Delhi

P.S. CCL's much better now :)

9. fat_kax

:eek::
    :p:
    :rock:
    :insane:​

10. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

which 1 u tlkin bout

1st one is frm wwf :p:

second1 is frm my college festival;)

11. fat_kax

naa - the one abut stoppin da earth and gettin off

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok...letting this thread go on is negating the purpose of the wholse cleanup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.