Moderate tht Moderator!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Evo Guy 911, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Hi. I've been on IGT since last few months, and as I go through the posts and various threads, I couldn't help but notice tht one Dr. Saurabh, (sorry if I misspelled. Im pathetic with names!) the moderator, has the final word in most of the threads. The reason? All such threads were closed. Man I gotta ask u one question. What else do u do except closing threads?? (and probably banning ppl too!). Only within the last 24 hrs, he has closed probably 3 threads. Its like closing threads is a game or sumthin 4 u. Man if ur ever in a bad mood, dont fry us to cool urself ok? There are better ways of stress relief!

Now im probably gonna get banned within minutes, but plz do something abt this. Chit Chat lounge is built for Chit Chat. It can be anything. If sumbody made stupid thread, let it be. If its tooo dumb, nobody wud respond, and it would go dead by itself. WHy bust those threads who have 9 responses in 15 minutes? (I might be exaggerating a little!). Plz think twice b4 terminating some fun thread. Check its response frequency, and then bust its ass. Thank You. (for not busting my ass!).

DISCLAIMER: No hard feelings ok?

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  2. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

R.I.P Evo guy

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LOL....its Dr.Saurabh

Evo has a crush on dakturr

and FYI he (or for that matter any mod) doesnt ban anyone....the banning aurthority is with neo

and I think the closing of threads is kinda justified

4. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^ Eggjacktly

5. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

watever/// see - if he dont close thred's no one will - leadin to a site full of stupid shit that wont be useful nomore...and prolly not much fun either...so the nice folks here at IGT close all stupid threads about politics and concerning religious differences - and wat is their moto - we bring the space - u bring the **** and violence - why?
    we all just love mudfights - dont we?

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Thread moved to feedback forum.

7. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

any justification for my last 3 threads banned :cry1:

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lol which ones...link me plz

9. fat_kax

@ sanju_strings
    dude - ur signature - its from eminem or sumthin rite - have this faint memory...
    and even tho i aint seen ur last 3 threads - this is a safe bet that they DIDNNT deal wid violence *** and drugs...lol

10. d_ist_urb_ed

Now, you just represent the face of a faction that is quite frustrated with how we mods handle things around here. Perfectly justified. What else do we do except closing threads? Well, sifting through all the junk created by our esteemed members and sorting it all out into the appropriate forums being one. About closing threads itself, we are mods for a reason, we have explicit power to close any thread we feel unnecessary and that's exacty what we do. If you want to create absolute junk and then get all wet about someone closing your thread, well that's just sorry because we dont care. Now, to the question of why we dont let stupid threads be done, do you freakin' realize that this website COSTS REAL MONEY? If the morons keep posting absolute crap under the pretense of it being a chit chat lounge, we keep expending bandwidth and the adminstration has to incur the expenses. Ever thought of that? I'm sure not, as long as it's free, no-one really gives a hoot. We do want the Chit chat lounge to be present, but littering it with your stupidity is unacceptable and we will keep closing threads as often as we see fit. If you have a problem, you can message the admin about it. Much as possible we try not to let our personal frustrations with members affect our decision to close threads, but it happens and if you feel that has happened to you same thing, message the admin. We watch a thread for a while before closing it, but if it's some insanely moronic thread, we close it immediately, that's the protocol. I rest my case.

(P.S No hard feelings ok?)

fat_kax likes this.
  11. fat_kax

:shock:​
    wow - like i sed - how long u been moderatin disturbed - i mean u really kno how to talk pro man reps++

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

13. fat_kax

alpha's got a GOOD point - the only ones on this thread lol
    ROFLMAO
    :nw:​

14. d_ist_urb_ed

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hahaha

alpha1 for Mod

17. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

IGT is IGT because of it's discipline + indiscipline. The sooner we realise this fact sooner we get addicted to this place.

nIK!:nw:

18. fat_kax

OMG​
    ok - this is a post fer the dude/dudette who started this thread ---
    NO MORE THREADS REBELLING MODERATORS
    i mean - look wat we did - now disturbed's on a clean up drive - and u kno wat - he's doin a better job then the MCD...:shock:

19. d_ist_urb_ed

@all, we had been waiting to do a cleanup since a while, and now is the appropriate time i think.

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

its clobbering time!!!

PS--good job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.