Mod for a Day

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

1)
    download ****

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Please accept my apologies for being late.

Well I scanned through the entire thread thrice and still couldn’t deicide who to award the points. There are a lot of good ideas in here but selecting the "best" is kind of tricky.

Of all the replies in this thread a few stand out from the rest. Those replies were from jamhead, LEFTY_GUITARIST, annand, pavanbits, rocking_devil.

Instead of narrowing it down to just one person I have decided to award 20,000 points to each individual.

Congarts, jamhead, LEFTY_GUITARIST, annand, pavanbits, rocking_devil you are all 20,000 points richer!

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

thanks very much..... but is it possible for you to mention which are the points you liked from our posts.

i mean each of us suggested quite a few changes, some were proposed in a lighter vein (eg. ban lord neo).. so which did you think were reasonable suggestions?

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Just be happy you got the points.... :p:

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

And wat should i do? Not be happy?

6. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

hey lordneo,
    wow..i suddenly see my points and lo i am psyched........thanks a lot...just typed in what i felt wud have been the best...once again thnx for being so appreciative for my suggestions...keep igt rocking..after all i wud be for a day but u r the ruler..:p:

and other winners congrats guys... :beer:

bye,
    regards,
    pavan.

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

:nw: IN THE LEGs OF GOOD OLD LORD :rule: ....... :nw: :nw:

THNX LORDY................................................ ;)

MA 1 MORE SILLY IDEA...............when igt opens....it says...."hindi guitar tabs chords notes hindi song lyrics indian music"................btw there is paki music 2...........and so much hindi used..........so pls change it 2 somethin else :rule: ............like"biggest south indian guitar community :dance: ".....somethin else............i cant think more :shock: ........btw zoom/neo/saurabh/tajas ....etc can......... :eek::