moble help offered

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cumming soon, Sep 15, 2006.

1. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

mobile help offered

hey guys i am much better at understandin mobliles than guitars so just wanted to offer my help. f u have any problems,queries regarding cell phones specially nokia handsets and especially smart phones u can forward them to me. will try to get back and solve your problems.

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Hey shudve posted this in Comp. Forum.

Anyway i gotta prob with the chargin of my cell. The probs not wid my battery n not with my cell. Can u tell me whats not lettin me charge my cell then?

its a Sony Ericsson k750i.

Even the employees in shop cant figure out the prob.

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I have a brand new (unopened, still in plastic film, no bill) Nokia 9300 Communicator lying around. A friend has a 9300i which I personally found to be useless, which is why I haven't even bothered opening this. I want to sell it. Can you recommend how I should go about it and what price I should expect?

4. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

@arnold will get back to u
    @death metal tell me how much did u buy it for and do u really need a communicator. if not then i ll suggest to a good atlernate.ppl just buy a communi evem if they dot require it . and the onl between 9300 and 93001 is the option of a wifi. i wud tell u to think long and hard if u really need a commun

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^i think he has already decided he doesnt want it... jst wants ur advice on sellin' it

6. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

he could want another communicator besides the one he mentioned. did that thought cross your mind?
    neways if this is supposed to be in computer forum please move it whoever it is that does that

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

maybe but i think he was pretty clear on what he needs help abt

8. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

What is the best mobile phone in India currently? Price no bar.

9. death_metal_fan

I didn't buy it. I received it as a gift (therefore I do not have a bill).

P.S. cryptic_angel is right. I hate the Communicator. Currently I have a Nokia 3315 (which I think is the best phone ever...it's built like a tank). The only problem is that it's really old now and doesn't hold charge very well (an overnight charge lasts less than an hour). That's why I'm looking to buy something along those lines...maybe a 6610.

10. Depends on your usage...

Best Business Phone:Nokia E61
    Best Walkman Phone: Sony Ericsson w550i
    Best Stylish Phone: Motorazr v3i
    Best Camera Phone: Nokia N73

P.S. My Choice as per reviews

11. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

@death metal , if it is in sealed conditionit will sell for around 500-1000k less than the market (grey)price. and u are lookin for a very basic phone so go for 6070,6131,6030 or 6600.(if u r lookin for nokia)
    @lord neo, it really depends; in my opinion it is nokia n93 or the touch screen sonyp990i.

12. Morbid_Angel

lol 500-1000k? say it ryte man

500-1000 Rs u mean. 1000k = 1 Million -_- So, K = Thousand.

13. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

oh lord that would be an enormous loss to deth metal. thanks for the correction
    and also dude either ur phone or your charger has a problem. i mean one of them has to have it . i am not an engineer so i ll suggest if it is under warranty to ask them for replacement

14. death_metal_fan

Thanks for that. The box itself is not sealed; it did not have plastic film on the box when it was gifted to me. But the parts inside such as the charger, battery pack etc. are still sealed in their original packing.

15. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

doent matter as long as all the things are brand new

16. Morbid_Angel

Nor the charger or the battery nor the phone has a problem.
    Well, im givin it for repairs..if it doesnt work out they'll replace it for me.

17. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

that is not possible yaar . just think bout it if everythin is fine ..well then everything is fine. call ambani or whoever supplies electricity in your area , there must be something wrong with the kind of stuff they supply YOU

18. Morbid_Angel

well ya logically its not possible. I can charge my palm top and my PC runs fast :) So no electricity probs :p:

well im getting it replaced. So dont Talk bout my k750i anymore :):)

19. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

@the administrator. please close this thread if its useless.(seems so)

20. Morbid_Angel

^No1 reply from now on.