Mobile Phone Thieves!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 12, 2007.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Just this month two of my friends got robbed of their cell phones. I think these guys moved from chain snatching to mobile phone stealing now.

The first person got their mobile phone stolen in a rickshaw by a beggar, where one beggar came and distracted the person and the other stole the phone.

The second guy was driving his car with windows down, when he slowed down due to traffic this dude came up and told him he drove over his feet and started an argument and got him distracted while his accomplice snatched his phone lying on dashboard and ran off.

Both the people had brand new nokia nseries phones.

Please be careful with your phones.

2. yazi

yazi Banned

That is news? And I thought you were buying an N series!

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Mobile phone thefts have risen alarmingly recently. It just sucks that both the people had just recently purchased their phones and it got stolen.

4. yazi

yazi Banned

Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away!

5. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^^we should buy smsung E 250 its got a mobile tracker............nd da cost 7300...................

6. yazi

yazi Banned

Or we should buy a doberman for the mobile

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

or you should get yourselves one of those big mobile phones the thieves would prefer not to steal.....hahhaha

8. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Or...just don't carry a cellphone.

Bah! Mobile thieves suck almost as much as the police of India.

9. hmm.. nice info. where was this? mumbai?

10. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

The story neo provided is a typical story i've heard 5 times already from ma cousins :grin:

11. yeah even my cousin once mentioned that his phone got stolen in bombay once. he was in his car driving, the window was open and the arm with which he was holding the phone was a little outside the window. side se a guy on a bike came and snatched the mobile from his hand.

12. yazi

yazi Banned

Seems like cousins are an endangered species

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

What morons, mobile phones should be kept in placeholder or pockets.

If someone keeps a gold ring or chain on dashboard, with windows down, am sure he would be labelled as idiot, in this country.

14. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

DatS bLInG yO)))!

kool people do that. kewl people dont.

beginner_lavina likes this.
  15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

hahaha !!!!