Mobile guitar tuner and a metronome a java application

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by vish_rocks, May 7, 2006.

1. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

hi ppl ,
    need some help here . i tried lookng for a mobile guitar tuner and a metronome but i found stuff only for symbion cellphones . i have a moto slvr v7 plz let me know of some java app ... have been looking for two days .
    stuff for nokia doesnt run my cell..

2. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

does the phone have a composer?

3. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

sure its there . but what has that to do with a metronome. now dont ask me creat some pattern and repeat it at different tempos. cant do that ..

4. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

As far as I know, u don't create a pattern on ametronome. It's just a tick at regular intervals.

5. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

no no i was talking about the tuner. play the e note on the composer and tune ur 1st and 6th string with its reference. then relative tune the rest. or u can play the individual notes and tune them if u want.

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

7. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

nope didnt work

thanks fro the help . but i am sorry to say it didnt work both the programmes are for smart phones. my phone doesnot install .exe file only .jar or .jad ones . that means only java apps.

i am still searching ........ no luck so far.

8. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

hmmm.. OK I will search for more and let you know soon...

9. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

where did u find the tuner for symbian-based phone then? link plzzz!

10. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

ok

first i went to various forums for cell phones but i had no luck . although i managed to come across some symbion apps one of them was a tuner(not the " tune by ear " type) with some chord diagrams and scales and a metronome . i dont remember precisely which thread i saw that on but it was at www.iphone-forums.org

onther one just a metronome ----- https://my-symbian.com/s60/software/applications.php?fldAuto=639&faq=4

there are many more just google . but most of them are not free .

11. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

k..i got a tuner man..its over has www.e398mod.com ...look under the java secton..im sure you wil find it /...and its specific for motorola phones .so it must run..u can also pm me for it .its very smalll .<100kb

12. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

i have that with me.... not very useful though ..... still thanx for searching for me . i am still searching

13. dawidpol

dawidpol New Member

mobiel guitar tuner

Hi!

Have you managed to find one? if not checkin this page https://mobileguitartuner.com
    Test and free version of mobile guitar tuner for java enabled phones.
    Check the web site for more info.

Best Regards

14. xDhoshiko

xDhoshiko New Member

Mobile Java Guitar Tuner

search for guitar tuner at getjar and you will find it. it works pretty good

took for ever to find