mizraab insaan comlete chords but need little help in lead

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by lucku, Apr 9, 2005.

1. lucku

lucku New Member

hi guys in my last post i requested u the lead of insan and i also was trying to tab out and i m still trying to tab but its not complete then plz u try to tab this out and after that plz post the tabs over this site thnx in advance

the chords are:~

B=(7 9 9 8 7 7)
    A=(5 7 7 6 5 5)
    G=(3 5 5 4 3 3)

(BUT ONCE AGAIN THAT THE LEAD IS NOT COMLETED)

E|--8~8~8~--888-10--7--333~------------------------|--/12^-10-9--------------------------------------|
    B|-(0-0-0---000-0---0--000)-MUTED------------------|----------12-10-9-8-6-8-------6-8-6-8-6-8-6-8-6--|
    G|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    D|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    A|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    E|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|

A|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    B|----6-8-8-9-8-9-6-8--3-5-3-5-3-5-6-8-6-8-6-8-----|------9-8-6-8-6----------------------------------|
    G|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    D|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    E|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|

E|--9-8-6-8-----9-8---8/10\8---9-8-6-8---9-8---10/12\10-|-/20-18-17-15----8-6-8-6-------------------------|
    B|----------8-6------------------------8-6--------------|-------------------------8-9-6-8-9---------------|
    G|------------------------------------------------------|------------------------------------10-9-7-9-8---|
    D|------------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    A|------------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    E|------------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|

E|-------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    B|------------------------------9-10-7-|-------------------------------------------------|
    G|-----------------------10-9-7--------|-------------------------------------------------|
    D|-10-9-7-9-7--------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    A|------------10-9-7-9-7---------------|-------------------------------------------------|
    E|-------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|

JUST COPY AND PASTE IN NOTE PAD