Mixin Softwares

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by born2tab, Sep 29, 2005.

1. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Hey this is a call to all genius out there on IGT.. :nw:
    I m not starting this thread out of boredom or for some other stupid reasons but to bring together all the knowledge on Mixing software for guys who havent yet started or joined a band or wanna know wat they will sound like.
    I play both rhythm guitars as well as leads but i wanna find out the combined effect...of it.
    Do any of u guys know any mixin softwares which i can use to combine both tracks together..one played on rhythm guitar and one on leads..i wanna fuse them together... :think:
    plzzz :help: :help:

2. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Multi-track Sequencer will be a better option for u. I am not sure if you get anything for free....
    I use cakewalk's Sonar 4 it's nice for me. People talk about free software - audacity and few others.. but not sure if they can record multi track.

3. born2tab

ok..any way thanx dude..can u send me any links..that would b really helpful.

4. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

5. born2tab

thanx dude.

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Forget Audacity ...

get Kristal ...

i was using Audacity till i ran outta patiece with it ... n then got Kristal ...
    btw both are freewares ...

7. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

link 4 kristal

8. jekyll

jekyll Banned

9. larsan

larsan K-Dash

sound forge is best...u can listen to ma recoriding there:)...and dun forget to comment

10. larsan

larsan K-Dash

11. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hey sound forge is not a freeware
    and i dont want ppl to spend some money BUYING a software just for mutli tracking when u have open source softwares for that

and definitly i wont advocate piracy of software

12. skaw

skaw snooze

Good freewares, hard to find. But one thing I find amusing is, you are not cheap enough to break the rules, yet you are cheap enough not to buy a software.
    This is where people can say, money means more than character.

Anyways, back to the topic. Krystal is better compared to Multi-Track Sequencer but neither are good. I use Adobe Audition. It is great, and very easy to use (and fast as well). Nevertheless, I think its better if you take the money and buy one of the great software such as Adobe Audition.

13. born2tab

Hey i downloaded both audiocity n crystall n will check out both. N e ways thanx skaw,jekyll,Guitarboy n larsen for ur valuable inputs..