Mitwa - Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by FEB31, Aug 14, 2006.

1. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

2. anstrangelover

anstrangelover New Member

Hey Feb31,...This is a gr8 song n I m also trying to do it,....I listened to your recording,..gr8 job dude u did it in your own style,.sounds good,..keep it up

3. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

decent setup !! fairly nice singing and guitar playing. looking forward to see more from you ! reps

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i dunno whether i shud appreciate you for being bold enuf to incorporate innovative changes successfully or criticise you for messing with the originality of this song.. as i try to resolve this conflict within my head i'll rep u in the meanwhile!!...would u like to throw some light over this attempt of changing this song like u did :)

5. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Thank you anstrangelover, himanshu_sood, vini.

This song is one of the best of 2006 (probably the best as of yet). I listened to the song twice without attempting to learn (I say "copy") it from A to Z. The basic of the song is same. Added a different pattern of strumming in absence of a genuine "Dholak". Flavored it with piano, strings and distortion. The "murkis" were changed/added to reflect my own style. And here is what it is....

Morbid_Angel likes this.
  6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

nice going keep it up!
    reps

7. nice effort dude...should have tried variations in the second mitwa alaap..but still nice rec.....

reps for sure...

8. prashant_yadavv

prashant_yadavv New Member

extra ordinary

9. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Thank you Devilshly_Pur$ and prashant_yadavv. I am planning to do the entire song and hope to be better.