Mind Reader - Amazing !!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 11, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

I dont know how to believe this thing , i tried it more then 10 times and believe me i was STUMPED .... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mindreader

would appreciate , if someone can kindly explain me the logic behind this ....

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: How the hell???!!!!!!

3. hey did not work for me!!!!! i think i have thief protection systems in my mind lolz

4. what it worked when i tried again hoowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. tried four times it worked twice only i think it just luck or else......

6. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I think mind-reading works.........

7. bob-bobby

its working fine and i am sure it has some logic behind it !!!!

8. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

It's simple mathematics. No matter what combination you choose you will always end up with a multiple of 9. See that all multiples of 9 have the same symbol affiliated with them. The symbols themselves keep changing each time you try it.

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Makes a hell load of sense, thanks DMF:)

10. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

@death_metal_fan, Really U are great........ U found it out..... Well done....

@bob, I think U got it now. DMF is quite correct......

11. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Oh yeah... this one... I dunno, but like, I've made this thing for my own site about 2 years back... I've got another mind reader... and that one rocks...lesse if i can upload it

12. bob-bobby

yeah , as far as the answer bieng multiple of 9 is clear but how can it gives you the perfect image of your answer at the click !!!

dmf - nice try !!!

13. tejas

tejas ..........

I know the trick. I've seen this before. What DMF said is right. But it sure is fun.

14. tejas

tejas ..........

@Bob - All multiples of 9 have the same image. Check.

15. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

@bobby: No, I am quite correct. All multiples of 9 till 81 have the same image. 90 and 99 have different images just to confuse the user. Regardless of what combination you choose, you will never get a result above 81.

Take even 99 for example.

The result of that works out to 99 - (9+9 = 18) = 81.

The program always wins.

Also as I said before, the image for the multiples of 9 keeps changing each time you try it and the multiples of 9 till 81 have exactly the same image. That's why you get a different image everytime you play it.

16. bob-bobby

^^^ cool , i got it now , thanks dmf :)

17. Menon

Menon New Member

Absolutely..excellent DFM...There was this surd at the call centre I was workin at who claimed to possess psychic powers and he tried this on me..needless to say, it fell flat on it's face..
    Good Show DFM..
    Cheerio
    Menon

18. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@dmf...good observation. i'll try to make a program of this in flash. will be fun to show it 1 every1....

always wanted to learn magic....it also works like charm wid chicks...and hey david blaine rox.

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

say u chose a number ab its actually 10a+b .. now if u subtract (a+b) from that..
    10a+b-a-b=9a = multiple of 9.. multiples of 9 have the same symboll.. which changes every time.. but your answer will always be a 9 multiple.

and guitaristofm didnt get a multiple of 9 when he did the math :p: :)

Jay

20. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Finally.... good reasoning... u science / engg. student, rite???