Microsoft Corporation , 1978 .

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by bob-bobby, Feb 23, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

2. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

cool....reminds me of a quote by old Billy..."It's not cool to make fun of geeks anymore, in all probability u cud be working for one"..:)

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

HAHA...thats true. Its cool to be geeks now!

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i plan to be a mba in systems... so i can boss over them geeks

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

truely a bunch of geeks or beards ,.... ewww

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i got it. its from their annversary book which they gave all employees in 2000. It has the the name of all the employees who ever worked for on windows till that point as well... in ultra fine print. took me 20 minutes to figure out where my name was :p:

7. light_of_erindi

u worked in MS? wow!! on what?

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

what wow. 1000s of desis work there. i worked on the initial windows CE core os device drivers team.. long time back in 1999. it was supposed to be an embedded RTOS competing with VxWorks etc back then.

9. light_of_erindi

i know...just didn't expect any to find at IGT....wat happened to CE...has it died out?...i keep hearing VxWorks only nowadays...

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

no CE is the os that runs on embeddes systems like PDAs, smart phones,gas stations etc. i am guessing there ar at least 100 desis@microsoft here on IGT.. maybe more. i know at least 5 from amazon including myself so..

11. nadish

nadish Active Member

I dont think this is a real Picture

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz... are you alright nadish... you can get it in their anniversery book of 2000 .. then what will microsoft need to prove it right to you?

13. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

This post shud hav been in Bob's thrd... "Computer jokes...." :p:

14. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

hehehe.. BIG change of looks and of money! i saw this photo in school wen we were doing about it....