Metallica Rip Off NFAK

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by kl12, Dec 1, 2005.

1. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

Now this is something big...........

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan vs Metallica or Santana. Kirk(Metallica) was asked by legendary guitarist Carlos Santana to contribute to his upcoming release "All That I Am." Now in the song "Trinity" it is noticed that the riff is a complete rip off from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Ghazal "Teray Bin Nahi Lagda Dil Mera Dholna".You are here to decide listen to the track "Trinity" and be the judge.The album hits the store on 1st November buy this album and make your friends listen to it on a cd player..haha :)
    ISNT THAT A BIG NEWS PEOPLE...HAINA

By Desi Haze
    source: pakmanzil dot com

2. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

3. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

read this :

Credits
    Written by Carlos Santana, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Michael Brook / Published by Stellabella Music (BMI), EMI Virgin Songs, Inc. o/b/o EMI Virgin Music Ltd. & Womad Music Ltd. (BMI),
    Universal-PolyGram Int. Publ., Inc. (ASCAP), Michael Brian Brook publishing administered outside the U.S by Universal/Momentum Music Ltd. (PRS)

so u cant say tht he stole the nusrat fateh ali khan riff....

4. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

^ u r rite... but STILL IT IS BIG NEWS! hehe

5. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

sorry.....i haven't read it...

thanks ....me mistook :dance: ...

6. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

i think metallica...give respect to the Legend Nusrat Sahab...i heard it really rockssss;)