Metalica Show

Discussion in 'Concerts, Live Shows, Music Shows etc' started by Vader, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

haw :shock: too busy for music eh? -.-

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Age, I wager.

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

life's a b1tch !!!

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

true that !

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

In all seriousness, it got really hard at a point to get into new music....for about 2 years I think I had the same bunch of songs on my ipod and when I put in new music, Id usually skip it till I got to something familiar. That's changed again and I have heard some new music this last year. It really is harder though.

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

iPod reminded me.. there are no Metallica songs in my iPod..

7. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

yeah i know what you mean (though i'm nowhere close to your age). sticking with the familiar sometimes is just too easy and comforting to let go off while listening to new music requires some sort of effort and focus.

8. Vader

Vader New Member

You'll talk like you'll are eighty :p

9. anisha_astrolog

anisha_astrolog New Member

metallica's concert in gurgaon was cancelled and i am curious as to why this happened. however i am happy that fans in bangalore enjoyed their concert.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You no good in reading comprehension.

11. wylder

wylder Member

Epic post, that one... I like your Sutil humour...

12. theghost

theghost New Member

oops a bit late but this was the best experience for me! ppl were *****ing about Biffy clyro, maybe bcoz no had heard them before but they were awesome.
    Anybody at the concert saw the white girl flashing at the end of the set :) ???
    And Banglore is an awesome city!

13. moniquebliss

moniquebliss New Member

I never get a chance see them performing live but I just hope they could have time doing their concert here because of many of us here awaits for them to visit and perform live.