Metal From Outer Space!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by shsnawada, Oct 23, 2006.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

One guy from the UK, one guitar, one computer program and a drum machine. The result: A "band" called tourian making ridiculously heavy and awesome death robot music.

His album "Chapters Of Extermination" can be downloaded here
    Recommended for metal fans in general. I <3 this stuff.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. shak

shak Harrr!

downloading .... ETA 13 minutes .. 75.6 Mb

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

Great!!...
    btw: I realised that there isnt a guitar.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

pretty goood actuallyy!! ..
    somtimes i do feel he has over done it .. especially when the flang goes out of sync but perhaps thats what this music is all about .. raW!~!

got this on my ipod now ..

5. shsnawada

by the way: The guy is 16-17 if i'm not mistaken...
    And yes, sometimes i does get stale because its very one dimensional and monotone.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Just what i needed to keep me asleep in the psych department lounge :grin: Muahaha

7. shak

shak Harrr!

haha^ you know i had these on my ipod last night and i've got this habbit of listening to music while reading a book before going to sleep ... this music just wouldnt me concentrate on book or sleep!! LOL .. very catchy .. kinda makes one think .. :S

so i dont think you would find this music an effective sleep inducer ..

loving track 7 and 15 ..

@shs: that young?!! .. he is a good talent in that case ...by the way is this robo/metal genre new or have we got some more guys doin this stufF?

8. shsnawada

It isnt really new, in 1995 for example, fear factory was considered "futuristic metal" and now its all too common.