Megadeth To Play In India!!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by fictional_real, May 8, 2005.

1. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

wat bout DELHI ?

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

who says metallca is comin here.any link to the prooooooof??!!!!!!!!1

3. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

hey rocking devil what do you want proof for. You know that opium evnets was behind the joe satch gig though it was not a huge success many band agency's are calling up opium events to discuss some concert to be held in India. these agency's have been told that Joe satch is great but there are not many rockers in the country who would pay 2000Rs to watch him. So now the second chance for the event agency is to prove themself for the Megadeth gig which already has got some ripples of issues to my ears. My sources have got news for me that the gig cannot happen in Mumbai. So its gonna be Megadeth in banglore this october tentative date is 8th oct (TBC). Just one city in the country. Ticket price will vary in order of two divisons Rs 5000/- and the second half from the sound console to way behind of rs 2000/-. the event agency does not have much of a choice then to keep this high rates. Brahma will be the opening band at the concert and if the overall turn out for the concert is not more than 40,000 people then you will not get a steve Vai or Metallica show but probably opium events will find a sponsor to put money for Eric clapton drawing their intrest to a diffrent genre in rock music. So its upto the fans and rock heads to keep rock n roll alive.

4. Roadie2Rockstar

Sorry Alfons, Delhi is out of question :annoyed:

5. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

damn..........!

6. Roadie2Rockstar

So are you gonna travel all the way to Banglore, for the gig, Alfons?????/

7. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

yeah metallica , backstreetboys, westlife....omg

i know how to use the keyboard too

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

oh man!!!!!, wy would bramha have to open for them!its crap idiotic!we demand some good band to open for them!

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

y doesnt some one just shoot or murder him?!!its real menace to have him against western music, and introducing gr8 marathi and harrasing students!

10. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

You guys live in Mumbai. Surely you know Congress and not the BJP or Shiv Sena rules Maharashtra. Why are you cursing the wrong people? Concerts and taxes and permissions are always in the hands of the government and not the opposition. You have to ask if Congress can do it in Bangalore why not in Mumbai.

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

am not pro sainik but FYI shiv sena aint against western music and they are contemporsing.....they did nothin on Vday this year....that aprt.....whats wrong with introducing marathi...U live in maharashtra,whats wrong with marathi???:annoyed:
    bloody u go to kerala etc, dont u find maximum of the populous speakin in the native languages...most of the sign boards , shop signs etc even they are in native languages...every state u go, the first language given prefrence is the native language there.so y shud mumbai be diff.

12. arunrx

arunrx Banned

What a spirit @ Dr.Saurabh !!!!

@all,
    And sometime back.. some political party told that synthesizers will be banned in India, as it is dumping Indian classical music. Did any a**hole really said it, if yes, then who?

13. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

man introducin marathi is no concern wat bothers is dat newhere u go frm bus conductors to railway reservations non marathi speakin ppl r given second class treatment....they treat u as if by nt knowin marathi uve committed a sin.....

im nt against marathi but im against dis crappy attitude observed at most public places be it buses...hospitals....railway stations.....newhere u go....

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey that crappy attitude u will face in Europe also ...

cant help it is human nature bron out of insecurities taht ppl have ...

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

no need to call only that person as arse hole ...
    anyone who goes into politix has to be an arse hole ...

16. westarend

westarend New Member

ok........@rodie.....r u sure tat megadeth will play in b'lore at 8th oct? man, its gonna be gr8. then, if metallica comes, s**t, tat will be the best s**t tat ever happened to the metal scene in india. imagine, lukin into the face of the gr888, the "phantom" lord hetfield with his three horsemen. s**t, tat will be a bloody dream come tru. moshpits everywhere, headbangers banging thier ballz off. and same thing will happen if megadeth visit the metal capital (b'lore, of course). listenin to holy wars frm the guit of the living legend.....
    man i seem to be dreaming a lot.......fuk........lets hope all this crap becomes tru.....

17. westarend

westarend New Member

s**t, did u guys check out the forum at forums.megadeth.com. man, people their really kiss mustine's a*s man. i know tat he is gr8 and all, but come on.......droogie ( tat is supposed to be a term used in tat forum for megadeth fans and dave calls his fan droogie). it makes me sick........ thank god....we have a neutral ground to discuss topics rather than crawl up to droogies and all tat crap.......
    cheers.......indianguitartabs........

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

:beer: ...man r they scheduled for mumbai too?????????

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yaaaaaa!they have gotto come to mumbai tooooooo!mumbai and blore are equally the same for best rock acts!

@dr.saurabhl - hahaha!nice spirit dr.saurabh.so much for ur fury!u sound like an marathi fan!anywayz no offense.what i meant is that if you take a survey of all state board student the majority are annoyed with studying marathi!and in a city like mumbai, hindi is more localised and that mumbai hindo or bhai lang.marathi only come most handy when u are in pune! :rule:

20. Roadie2Rockstar

Sorry Westarend the show could not happen as planned for 8th October 2005, due to some issues that cannot be discussed on this thread. ;) Those issues are only pushing Mr Gorimar to have the show in banglore and delhi and not in mumbai. The plans are on to have megadeth shows in these two cities by end of november, lets see how things go!!. :think:

My advice keep checking the official website of opium events: :beer:

www.opiumevents.com