Megadeth Symphony Initial Part cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by zugzwang, Jan 8, 2007.

1. zugzwang

zugzwang New Member

2. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

yo man what was that lol. it was really funny.Dont want to comment on the vocals cause i am not one but if u say that the other track is a guitar then u got some serious thinking to do man in the sense of sound as well as practice.Sorry buddy i am not good enough to comment sorry but cant help it it was a disgrace to Dave and marty dude.

3. zugzwang

zugzwang New Member

hey you are right.....i hated it when i heard it today lol
    (was pretty wasted yesterday ;) )
    anyway...thanks for your feedback....i am finding it difficult to play and sing this song at the same time.....will practise and post a better version

4. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

no worries buddy,didnt mean to offend u or something.just telling the truth. its not that difficut mate. i can tell u that if i was a vocalist i would have done this long back just cause i cannot do vocals i am holding back, and doing other songs. u can check train of consequences from my band page in sound click. look for the artist getshorty. u will know how bad i am in vocals but fairly better in guitarin.