Meet at Chennai !

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by pearlmaharajan, Jan 16, 2013.

1. roentgen

roentgen Well-Known Member

@Senthil - Has it really been 15 yrs since you visited India??!! Or is it just Chennai? I'd go crazy if it was me!!:)
    BTW - Express Avenue is really cool.

2. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

in the last 15 yrs chennai has grown at a giant speed. nothing was here at those time, i was a school kid, now almost every brand is here. few more yrs later, even the metro will b ready. chennai my heaven !!!

3. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Rajesh,

It's been 18 yrs moved out of India. I used to visit chennai in the initial years, since Madurai being a hometown, my itinerary for the fifteen years was not thru chennai. It was either thru Bangalore or Trivandrum and never had an opportunity to visit chennai because of the short trips.

4. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Pearl, I personally don't like Chennai, because of the traffic and attitude of the people. It could be because of my association with Chennai was very little, just 1.5 years.

5. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Senthil, When you compare the traffic with bangalore and chennai, chennai is far far better.. I was in Bangalore for 1 year during 2005 to 2006 struggled a lot in traffic.... The attitude you can see everywhere, not only in chennai....

6. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

I agree with Suresh Nnaa.. Banglore traffic is horrible. unplanned city. most of the roads r not even bigger than our home streets. I had a real horrible experience with bangalore many times.

7. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Will stop by at Chennai next time, esp to meet u guys.

8. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

That's nice. We expect that to happen soon............. I will join if I could come there........Sathya